14:56, Thu 18 Apr
triplet dad
An early start for us coming down from Edinburgh for a 12:30 kick off but can't miss this one.

Wow, good dedication. Well done.

I think the feeling is coming back, whatever happens - next season and the future are going to be ace.
Tam
15:00, Thu 18 Apr
Spike
triplet dad
An early start for us coming down from Edinburgh for a 12:30 kick off but can't miss this one.

Wow, good dedication. Well done.

I think the feeling is coming back, whatever happens
- next season and the future are going to be ace.

Yep, I think I'm hearing and seeing that, even from my lonely Staffordshire outpost. I think that Knighthead are getting under the skin now.
Make Blues Great Again
15:00, Thu 18 Apr
Currently 65th in the queue for the ticket office. Lots of interest for this fixture - looking forward to another sell out!!
15:09, Thu 18 Apr
B_C_F_C
Tilton shark
We will be there (All STHs) and coming up on the train so none of us have to drive.

Hopefully its just a party day in the sun with plenty of beer.

Norwich have sold out of all of their allocation.

Bit of an oddity.

I can't recall ever seeing our away tickets being on sale before the home side. Let alone a week before.

I wonder why our home tickets have been on sale so late this season ? To he fair, with over a fortnight to go, this is one of the earlier one's 🙂
15:24, Thu 18 Apr
As long as there are 2 left in the Tilton lower by next Friday when I get paid I'll be happy. Reading this thread is giving me FOMO.
15:29, Thu 18 Apr
Can you get the 15 quid deal online. I can get a ticket on my account but can't see where I put my mates ref. Promo code says invalid.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
15:31, Thu 18 Apr
Cattellroadcorner
Can you get the 15 quid deal online. I can get a ticket on my account but can't see where I put my mates ref. Promo code says invalid.

Not unless your account is for a ST Holder

He (ST holder) can do it on line and pass the ticket to you?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:35, Thu 18 Apr
My pal's (STH) just bought extras online.
For the Cov game, I noticed all the tickets had his client reference on. So I presumed you buy them in your own name, and don't have to assign them.
15:36, Thu 18 Apr
I’ve looked into it and was considering taking you up on the offer but christ alive even one night in Birmingham at a hotel is a piss take these days. Train from Leeds at 7am is bad enough but an extra 150 quid on top, I’m not sure I can afford it.

UTFB from a distance
15:53, Thu 18 Apr
Started off as 66 in the phone queue. Was at number 1 for ages. Now no 52. I'm now in full tantrum mode.
If it looks like they’re gonna go let me know and I’ll get them for you in advance.
15:56, Thu 18 Apr
got 2 for my Daughter and Grandson
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
16:15, Thu 18 Apr
AmyT-FEA
I’ve looked into it and was considering taking you up on the offer but christ alive even one night in Birmingham at a hotel is a piss take these days. Train from Leeds at 7am is bad enough but an extra 150 quid on top, I’m not sure I can afford it.

UTFB from a distance

If you're getting a Train on matchday, wouldn't you be better off binning the hotel, and getting the Train back on Saturday afternoon/evening ?
16:15, Thu 18 Apr
mr_crosby
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah that’s the plan.
Again anyone wanting my ref number get in touch. If you’ve had it previously feel free to use it, obviously

I’ve just brought Crude a Huddersfield ticket with it.
He’s asked if he can sit with you on the coach as well 🚌
Yes. I’ll have some bitty
Tony Fantastico
16:17, Thu 18 Apr
Can't wait for this one, got a feeling it'll be a day of celebration for new beginnings at Blues

Relieved to see the back of this season, extremely excited for the next one