Doyle1980
All of those have contributed, it’s been a poor season. Could probably find a few more to add to that list!

And yet after all that if the team had just bust a gut yesterday things would be so different, especially as they were on a high after coventry. Couldnt have picked a more timely fixture than Rotherham
16:03, Sun 21 Apr
How's about the players being shit and not caring
I’m frustrated about that, like you said we had a great chance to go for three points. As much as the players have to take some blame, most of the blame lies with Rowett. He picked the wrong team, wrong tactics and killed the vibe after the Coventry win. I’ve already said this today, that I liked Rowett before yesterday, but I can’t get my head round the negativity he went into that game.
19:05, Sun 21 Apr
When big tone went off poorly we were 9 points clear of Wednesday and in 15th place .

Had Mowbray been well, how many points better off would we be ? 10-12 ?

We’d have stuck 4 past Rotherham for starters .
19:08, Sun 21 Apr
We'd have stayed up at a canter with Uncle Tone.
19:10, Sun 21 Apr
It’s the one positive going in to next season for me. A healthy TM with plenty of cash to spend will deliver absolutely fantastic winning football whichever league we’re in.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:10, Sun 21 Apr
I think if we'd brought Rowett in when Mowbray went on sick leave, we'd have been fine as well.

The WCW and Venus parts of the season have been absolutely disastrous.
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:11, Sun 21 Apr
Rasputin
I think if we'd brought Rowett in when Mowbray went on sick leave, we'd have been fine as well.

The WCW and Venus parts of the season have been absolutely disastrous.

Linked Image ??
19:12, Sun 21 Apr
Super Hans
A healthy TM with plenty of cash to spend will deliver absolutely fantastic winning football whichever league we’re in.

Trouble is being in league one will either mean signing league one players on 3 year contracts that likely won't be any good in the championship, or paying over the odds for championship players who likely won't like league one...
19:18, Sun 21 Apr
I don’t agree tbh.

The majority of Ipswich’s current squad was built in League One, as was Sunderland’s that got top 6 last season.

We will have by far the highest revenue in League One, no reason why we shouldn’t go straight back up with a team that can compete in the Championship.
19:20, Sun 21 Apr
At the end of the season, generally speaking, you get what you deserve - relax.
Up the feckin Blues
19:32, Sun 21 Apr
Super Hans
I don’t agree tbh.

The majority of Ipswich’s current squad was built in League One, as was Sunderland’s that got top 6 last season.

We will have by far the highest revenue in League One, no reason why we shouldn’t go straight back up with a team that can compete in the Championship.
Really?
So you are expecting the same recruitment team who everyone is blaming for putting together a team that can’t stay in the Championship to suddenly find (a lot of) players who are both good enough to p1ss League 1 AND be able to perform in the Championship.
Tall order I’d say
19:37, Sun 21 Apr
Dolph
When big tone went off poorly we were 9 points clear of Wednesday and in 15th place .

Had Mowbray been well, how many points better off would we be ? 10-12 ?

We’d have stuck 4 past Rotherham for starters .

Yeah we’d of been sound with Mowbray healthy.

However - if we go down, we deserve to go down, simple as that. Can blame who/what/whenever we want but table doesn’t lie.
19:38, Sun 21 Apr
Agree, Mowbray would most certainly of played on the front foot, looking for the forward pass with intent to take risks and attack, because that’s how he always likes to play and especially in a must win game like that.
19:41, Sun 21 Apr
I'd say those two are outliers, particularly Ipswich.

And frankly I don't trust CG and whoever is 'helping' him to bring in players who'll get out of League one, let alone those players also be good enough to get us near the playoffs!