16:45, Mon 22 Apr
Tam
It's because the squad has no spine, literally, our centre defence and centre midfield and strikers were not good enough, and you could argue GK at times too.

Should we have had enough to stay up? Probably. We've been unlucky with the way things turned out, a few bad calls, a few upsets. But if we go down, I'm confident in saying we were one of the worst three teams in the league over the course of the season.

I think we were complacent, waiting for the summer to rebuild, but the championship is a hard league and punishes any complacency.

But despite that, we still have a chance to stay up, and I hope the players turn up on Saturday.
16:47, Mon 22 Apr
If we go down it'll be due to a multitude of reasons but mainly because we chucked 45% of the season away
Happy Clapper
17:15, Mon 22 Apr
And whilst i don’t want to sound poor, Tony’s unfortunate illness hasn’t helped once we addressed the Rooney saga
17:22, Mon 22 Apr
My Blue Heaven
And whilst i don’t want to sound poor, Tony’s unfortunate illness hasn’t helped once we addressed the Rooney saga

Yeah, the Venus spell is included in it, there are many reasons were going down but having Rooney and Venus (Not his fault) for 21 games is clearly a huge impact when you consider we had top 7 form for the other 23 games
Happy Clapper