21:32, Sun 21 Apr
At least we now know a point is no good , so try and win the game.
21:43, Sun 21 Apr
How much do you want to bet we go for a draw next week?
21:50, Sun 21 Apr
How much do you want to bet we go for a draw next week?

This is exactly what will happen and we’ll concede with 5 minutes to go.
06:46, Mon 22 Apr
The judge

If you really think that then you're in for a big shock come the weekend.
10:37, Mon 22 Apr
A point means we can't be relegated next week so I expect us to be making that our aim.

Saying that the last time we kicked off in the bottom 3 we had our performance of the season against cov so perhaps we will be surprised again.
10:40, Mon 22 Apr

Its absolutely what we'll play for

Must not lose

Same message as Sat
10:45, Mon 22 Apr
A draw will keep us above Huddersfield and in all liklihood either Stoke or QPR will lose or one of Blackburn, Plymouth or Sheff Wednesday wont win. We will know the QPR result before Saturday for example.

Therefore taking us into the final day probably meaning that a win should be enough.

So don't think that he won't play for a point.
11:03, Mon 22 Apr
We could in theory stop up with just a point at Huddersfield and a loss against Norwich. Which would be quite something.

Plenty of twists and turns ahead, anything can happen. The only thing we can expect is Old Gaz being cautious as eff. Because that's who he is.
11:05, Mon 22 Apr
Rowett is as Rowett does.
Up the feckin Blues
11:08, Mon 22 Apr
People get upset when the word is used but that approach away at the whipping boys of the league was cowardly.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:11, Mon 22 Apr
Obviously Rowett is Rowett and I'm not a massive fan of his safety first approach, but we didn't 'play for a point' and we wont on Saturday either. We're just generally pretty rubbish at breaking down teams who get men behind the ball, hopefully this Saturday will be more of an open game
Happy Clapper
11:15, Mon 22 Apr
Be nice to set up to get the best out of our squad rather than to stop theirs though. But we know that's how Rowett works so we're stuck with it.
11:17, Mon 22 Apr
Agreed, it was a game for Bacuna and Dembele imo, probs James too

But we didn't play for a point, it's just the way Rowett tries to win games, it's not very effective against teams that are happy for you to have the ball
Happy Clapper
11:31, Mon 22 Apr
Le Mod
Obviously Rowett is Rowett and I'm not a massive fan of his safety first approach, but we didn't 'play for a point' and we wont on Saturday either. We're just generally pretty rubbish at breaking down teams who get men behind the ball, hopefully this Saturday will be more of an open game

I agree with you, but some of that is a moot point potentially?

You pretty much know you’ve got to win at least two of your three remaining matches and this one is against the worst team in the league by a distance who, as you say, will be stubborn and play in a way that we find difficult to play against. To then decide to leave all of Miyoshi, Bacuna and Dembele on the bench is a pretty weak call.

We certainly, to my eyes, were not everything in our power to win it for significant chunks of the game.

It was very disappointing, however you dress it up.
11:32, Mon 22 Apr
i think Dembele and Bacuna would have struggled too tbh, as they did at Sheff Weds away

Burke was the baffling inclusion as it left us a man down up top and no reliable outball