14:22, Mon 22 Apr
Player’s performance represents the manager. That’s why Sir Alex is a great and Rooney not so in management rankings. Saturday was on Rowett
Tony Fantastico
14:29, Mon 22 Apr
am I right in thinking that taking a point makes it impossible for us to be relegated on Sat
14:32, Mon 22 Apr
Yes. But a series of results plus Sheff Wed avoiding defeat at Sunlun could guarantee it regardless of our result v Norwich.
Get 2 wins should be our only aim. And aiming just to beat Norwich might be daft as they may prefer to finish 5th if that’s possible
Tony Fantastico
Tam
14:34, Mon 22 Apr
NouCamp
am I right in thinking that taking a point makes it impossible for us to be relegated on Sat

A point and we wouldn't be relegated on Saturday, but we could only be certain that we might catch Sheffield Wednesday, as victory for the other clubs above us would take them out of our reach. Obviously we'd then have to beat Norwich and Wednesday would have to lose at Sunderland on the final day.
Make Blues Great Again
14:34, Mon 22 Apr
yeah aware of that, I dont think we'll be able to better Sheff W result at Sunderland btw

they win for me

really really need Cov to help us out either picking up a point at Blackburn or beating QPR
14:52, Mon 22 Apr
I still say we need to win on Saturday and then beat Norwich. Let’s stop relying on others en masse
Tony Fantastico
15:07, Mon 22 Apr
This all day long.
15:12, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
I still say we need to win on Saturday and then beat Norwich. Let’s stop relying on others en masse

This this and more this.

Go for the throat Sat, they have folded multiple times this season - early goal and they all but accept relegation.
15:20, Mon 22 Apr
If you had offered me 4 points from Coventry and Rotherham id have took it.

Away draws always fine.

A win from the next two games and we stay up. Its all good.
16:33, Mon 22 Apr
We need at least a point against Huddersfield imo.

I know GR has his style of play, but I thought that based upon the situation he came into (i.e. he can't lose - he either keeps us up and is heralded or we go down and no blame on him), he might set the team up to be a bit more front-foot. If he kept us up and TM didn't return, there's no way the board would appoint him. However, if he had kept us up with a slightly more attacking style, he would potentially be in with a shout or at least changed his image.
16:54, Mon 22 Apr
Liam of Brum
If you had offered me 4 points from Coventry and Rotherham id have took it.

Away draws always fine.

A win from the next two games and we stay up. Its all good.

49 won't do it. Sheff Weds will win one of their games and Eustace will jam a draw from somewhere, Plymouth's GD is better than ours too.

We need 50.
16:56, Mon 22 Apr
An away draw against the worst team in the division when a win would have left us outside the relegation zone is not ok.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:10, Mon 22 Apr
Are we forgetting the Cardiff game ahead of it

We should’ve got 6/7 out of those 9 on paper

Pathetic from blues
17:47, Mon 22 Apr
Personally, I think we'll play for 0-0 on Saturday but as Huddersfield are marginally less awful than Rotherham, we'll probably lose. Then I think we'll draw with Norwich. As I am usually wrong, this gives me some hope !