09:38, Wed 24 Apr
eff Huddersfield

Linked Image
09:45, Wed 24 Apr
Great day!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
10:03, Wed 24 Apr
One of my favourite away days.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
10:11, Wed 24 Apr
Serious question, does the Blues team we had out that day beat the current one (in a last day promotion play off let’s say)?
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
10:15, Wed 24 Apr
jefflynneshair
Serious question, does the Blues team we had out that day beat the current one (in a last day promotion play off let’s say)?

No I don't think so, that was about 30 years ago and many of those players will be quite old by now.
10:15, Wed 24 Apr
There were some very good players back then. "Real" players
10:16, Wed 24 Apr
I had just started a new job then and was on a long business trip to Germany. I persuaded my 3 other colleagues to join me listening to coverage of that in a bar overlooking the Rhine on a sunny day in Cologne. Then with 10 minutes to go, the coverage just stopped for no reason and I had to find another way of discovering we’d won!
10:43, Wed 24 Apr
I was in their main stand sat behind Fry, at the final whistle I ran onto the pitch and was immediately confronted by blues fans running from behind the goal. I narrowly avoided a beating from my fellow supporters.
jefflynneshair

Yes. By 3 clear goals.
12:27, Wed 24 Apr
A great day, one of happiest Blues away days.

It was also a milestone birthday for me that weekend. The early May bank holiday has been put back a week to this weekend to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of VE, the weather was neigh on perfect, and so it became a weekend long party.

If Carlsberg did weekends, that was definitely mine :-)
Claridge would have a field day against the curent lot
12:35, Wed 24 Apr
Robbie McCracken and all were there as well. Brilliant day
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
jefflynneshair

Yes. By 3 clear goals.

Who's in your combined 11?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
STD
13:05, Wed 24 Apr
jefflynneshair

Depends, are we playing with today's rules or rules back then?
Half the players were firm in a tackle and probably all be sat on bookings within 20 minutes
That being said, if it was today's team playing with rules from then, they would be murdered
Moist
Some stand out players, ability wise from that squad include

Bennett, Barnett, daish, Jose, Donowa, hunt, shearer ,claridge, tait, hiley, ward, Lowe

Proper ballers