I can't find the Blues team from that day anywhere, help? Was gonna check it against our last line up man for man and see who the eleven is I'd opt for.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
14:00, Wed 24 Apr
Can’t see it either. But I can tell you this was the XI in the AWS final.

Bennett
Poole
Barnett
Daish
Cooper
Ward
Shearer
Otto
Hunt
Francis
Claridge

Genuinely great memories. I’m confident of a happy season next season, whatever division.
Redditch Blue
Can’t see it either. But I can tell you this was the XI in the AWS final.

Bennett
Poole
Barnett
Daish
Cooper
Ward
Shearer
Otto
Hunt
Francis
Claridge

Genuinely great memories. I’m confident of a happy season next season, whatever division.

With Paul Tait on the bench and Jose Dominguez away playing for Portugal U21s.
14:29, Wed 24 Apr
jefflynneshair
I can't find the Blues team from that day anywhere, help? Was gonna check it against our last line up man for man and see who the eleven is I'd opt for.
Bennett
Poole
Frain
Ward
Whyte
Daish
Hunt (Donowa 50 mins)
Claridge
Hendon
Williams (Tait 58 mins)
Cooper

Ref was Jeff Winter, didn't remember that at all.
14:43, Wed 24 Apr

Francis was crocked, so was shearer. Tait was sub. Poole played and so did Cooper, Williams, Claridge Hunt, Ward Benno.

Give me a while and I will remember the rest.
14:45, Wed 24 Apr
It’s been posted above mate.
14:52, Wed 24 Apr
I’d have Bennett, Daish, Ward and Claridge in our current team maybe Hunt too?

Gary Poole was alway pretty solid from what I recall was he better than Laird though? I’ll let the footballing sages on here answer that.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
15:03, Wed 24 Apr
Just looked at Huddersfield's team, Paul Moulden came on as sub.

Strange coincidence that the attendance was 18,775 too!
jefflynneshair

Gary Poole was alway pretty solid from what I recall was he better than Laird though? I’ll let the footballing sages on here answer that.

Are you kidding?

I’d have Bennett, Poole. Daish, Barnett, Cooper, Ward, Shearer, Donowa, Dominguez, Tait and Claridge from that season. All a lot better than what we have.

“maybe Hunt too?” - he scored 15 goals from midfield in 95/96 in this division.
Lowe walks into this side as does Shearer

Apols missed him originally

Scott hiley too!
15:28, Wed 24 Apr
Trialist
Just looked at Huddersfield's team, Paul Moulden came on as sub.

Strange coincidence that the attendance was 18,775 too!
Moulden actually scored their goal, although I don't think anyone properly credited him with it - header that deflected off him so technically his.

Ian Hendon up front is a proper Baz move...
I was looking at the starting eleven for the Huddersfield game specifically. I remember Hunt and his sweet left foot, scored a lot of penalties, hat trick against Norwich I think? Didn’t do much outside of those two seasons but then that’s two more than some of the current squad I guess.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
16:10, Wed 24 Apr
"We're not going home"
17:11, Wed 24 Apr
jefflynneshair

You're hard to please. He'd definitely be in there.
17:23, Wed 24 Apr
Highlights of the game