09:20, Mon 29 Apr
Of course it’s in between otherwise we wouldn’t bother with a manager and coaching staff. . They dictate results with the available squad though.
This season more than any other highlights that
Tony Fantastico
09:20, Mon 29 Apr
So its the fans fault? eff off.
09:22, Mon 29 Apr
Super Hans
I wonder if it was those saintly, salt of the earth platinum members or the absolute scum, bottom feeding OSC members who started the chant? I know who my moneys on.
Tbf some of those Platinum members have seen 4 4 wins in 26 away games.
Again, I didn’t join in but those doing nearly every game have had to put up with some right shit and I get the frustration
Tony Fantastico
09:24, Mon 29 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Of course it’s in between otherwise we wouldn’t bother with a manager and coaching staff. . They dictate results with the available squad though.

Definitely, hence the dramatic contrast in results from one bloke to the next. Mowbray comes back next year and we smash it, regardless of what division.
Happy Clapper
09:25, Mon 29 Apr
I don’t think there’s a player in the squad that doesn’t care.

I do think though they’ve played within themselves at time and have shirked responsibility. Irrespective of who’s in the dugout, at times this season there’s been opportunity for them to take charge of games and situations

They’ve not stood up on several occasions
09:25, Mon 29 Apr
I know, just taking the piss 😝
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:38, Mon 29 Apr
Yeah that's fair. Though we must have come back from behind more times this season than the last 5 combined, so the idea that this group is uniquely cowardly and downtrodden compared to recent years just doesn't stack up to me. We went under just as badly in other years, but were bailed out by points deductions and spectacularly weak leagues.

We even had people at the weekend saying that Clark's 2013/2014 team had loads of bottle etc, they completely folded at the end of that season, taking one point from the last 6 games, there's just a lot of hyperbole and nonsense about.
Happy Clapper
09:49, Mon 29 Apr
It’s quite a mainstream view, that the players don’t try and are all w******s who don’t care

They rarely name names, and when they do it’s mostly players who never play.

All a bit silly really, though I get people feel they need to vent, it does seem misplaced imo

Just looked at a FB forum where there's overwhelming comments that Bacuna is a "lazy sulking bastard" ... and everything else is Laird and Sanderson's fault ... and Ben Dembele is an idle coward with no bottle

.... sigh .... always the black players
09:53, Mon 29 Apr
Rags
It’s quite a mainstream view, that the players don’t try and are all w******s who don’t care

All a bit silly really, though I get people feel they need to vent, it does seem misplaced imo

Just looked at a FB forum where there's overwhelming comments that Bacuna is a "lazy sulking bastard" ...

I'm presuming by 'FB' you mean Fat Buddha.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:54, Mon 29 Apr
Rags

Just looked at a FB forum where there's overwhelming comments that Bacuna is a "lazy sulking bastard" ...

You know i don't ... love the miserable fecker
09:58, Mon 29 Apr
There’s many reasons we are going down, but on paper I genuinely believe this is a mid table squad

The proximate cause is the Rooney decision really, irrespective of them moving to rectify it, it started the chain of events which has resulted in our clustereff of a season

Hopefully lessons are learnt
10:18, Mon 29 Apr
Rags
Rags

You know i don't ... love the miserable fecker

Well so do I, but his take on this being the palyer's fault is wide of the mark imo.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
10:30, Mon 29 Apr
Bluestaines
Llanon_joe
Well if it creates a 'feck you' attitude back to the fans.... Well that's fine 'feck them'. We can all move on then. Never got on board with the idea that fans shouldn't boo the players that have been poor. If they have any sense then the ones who who don't deserve to be be boo'd should know that it's not aimed at them. But if the team as a whole is serving up the dross that we have had to witness this season, then expect a fair amount of verbal from the crowd. They can sort the finger pointing out between them in the dressing room or training pitch.

Rightly or wrongly they might be upset because they feel it's them getting the flack when they were let down by the owners for the managerial merry go round and subsequent lack of consistency they have had to suffer, chiefly the sacking of Eustace who they apparently liked working for.

It’s them on the pitch at the end of the day and them that will take the flack for a number of substandard performances. They were putting those in with JE here.
10:42, Mon 29 Apr
Le Mod
Rab C Nesbitt

Definitely, hence the dramatic contrast in results from one bloke to the next. Mowbray comes back next year and we smash it, regardless of what division.
I’m just having a wobble in trusting recruitment but yeah I’ve openly said we piss league 1 and improve in this league
Tony Fantastico
10:43, Mon 29 Apr
Super Hans
I know, just taking the piss 😝
👍
Tony Fantastico