19:04, Sun 28 Apr
Hopefully theyโ€™re scared. Hopefully the atmosphere is that hostile their players are scared for their safety. Itโ€™s our best chance of winning.
19:10, Sun 28 Apr
IanT
If you have a brain you support Villa. If you like hitting people you support Birmingham

๐Ÿ˜‚

That did make me laugh that

๐Ÿ˜‚
19:20, Sun 28 Apr
Ipswich fan ( bin dipper equivalent)
I will be wearing my I โค๏ธ Joe Lycett T shirt just to confuse them ๐Ÿ˜
19:44, Sun 28 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Almost...

Many years ago in an episode of Lovejoy one of the characters was a refuse collector, or bin man. Throughout the episode he wore an Ipswich baseball cap. That is where Norwich fans got their nickname for Ipswich fans from.

It was Warren Clarke...

[m.youtube.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:50, Sun 28 Apr
Norwich fans are alright as seen at the playoff final.

Lets not make the day any worse and leave em alone if they win.
19:54, Sun 28 Apr
Not overly wrong about the fans TBH, but anyone who thinks Handsworth is the best place to get a curry needs educating...
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:55, Sun 28 Apr
๐Ÿ‘
19:56, Sun 28 Apr
B_C_F_C
My Blue Heaven

Almost...

Many years ago in an episode of Lovejoy one of the characters was a refuse collector, or bin man. Throughout the episode he wore an Ipswich baseball cap. That is where Norwich fans got their nickname for Ipswich fans from.

It was Warren Clarke...

[m.youtube.com]
Who was in Dalziel & Pascoe with a Blue.

OMENS
20:05, Sun 28 Apr
bluearmyfaction
B_C_F_C
My Blue Heaven

Almost...

It was Warren Clarke...

[m.youtube.com]
Who was in Dalziel & Pascoe with a Blue.

OMENS

Colin Buchanan...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:54, Sun 28 Apr
David Xavis
Hopefully theyโ€™re scared. Hopefully the atmosphere is that hostile their players are scared for their safety. Itโ€™s our best chance of winning.

This is our house
21:00, Sun 28 Apr
Shame itโ€™s not half 5 kick off tbh. The booze adds a bigger edge to big games at our place. But the boozers will be open early. We will still do our job as supporters Iโ€™m sure
Tony Fantastico
21:05, Sun 28 Apr
Rasputin
Not overly wrong about the fans TBH, but anyone who thinks Handsworth is the best place to get a curry needs educating...

This ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
21:31, Sun 28 Apr
IanT
If you have a brain you support Villa. If you like hitting people you support Birmingham

๐Ÿ˜‚

Bad eggs everywhere including Norwich.
Wasn't there a young Blues fan with his mom racially abused at Norwich, think this is on Davos Diary?
Of course that individual(s) is not representative of Norwich just like those idiots who
attacked the restaurant don't represent our decent supporters.
22:03, Sun 28 Apr
They need to find a little self respect, cowardly feckers play in the right colour.