09:05, Mon 29 Apr
IanT
If you have a brain you support Villa. If you like hitting people you support Birmingham

😂

That's pretty funny tbf. Can we get that phrase on the wall in the new fanzone please?

The Norwich fans are also pretty correct, I can see it getting very nasty after the game if we don't win.
09:38, Mon 29 Apr
I remember under bowyer there was a pitch invasion when we lost, and we didn’t even go down that season. Dread to think what it’ll be like Saturday if we go down on a poor performance.
09:47, Mon 29 Apr
Really hope that Blues fans dont cause any trouble. Never had any issue with Norwich fans. In fact, many were brilliant after the Millenium Stadium play-off final. I never experienced any animosity at all.
Falstaff
Really hope that Blues fans dont cause any trouble. Never had any issue with Norwich fans. In fact, many were brilliant after the Millenium Stadium play-off final. I never experienced any animosity at all.

Ditto,
will be embarrassing if Norwich scarfers get attacked and downright bullying if it happens
Surely won't happen if we go down, will it?
09:54, Mon 29 Apr
I have just read that whole Norwich thread and they do seem very very worried about what could happen and I think they could be right.

Some are talking about not wearing colours, concerns about car parking in the area etc etc.

Most of em are advising not to wear colours and absolutely no mouthing off.

Being hemmed in to the away coach park will make all of them sitting ducks as the thin blue line will not be able to stop Blues if it all goes pear shaped.

We will be walking back to New street after the game so the walk through Digbeth should be fun.

I think if I was a Norwich fan leaving by train I would be out of the ground way before the end.

Simple solution. They let Blues win 2-0 we stay up and they make the playoffs. Everyone is happy.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Worth stressing though 95% of Birmingham fans are fine, but it’s the 5% as at most clubs. The problem is that their 5% is 10x as hard as any binner you will ever meet and the really bad ones don’t even go in the ground, many not even interested in football.

😂😂

*wipes tear away from eye*

Our club
Chris says FEA
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Worth stressing though 95% of Birmingham fans are fine, but it’s the 5% as at most clubs. The problem is that their 5% is 10x as hard as any binner you will ever meet and the really bad ones don’t even go in the ground, many not even interested in football.

😂😂

*wipes tear away from eye*

Our club

""..the really bad ones don’t even go in the ground.."".......they do!

Seriously, Scallies hanging around grounds and not going into the ground ended about 40 yrs ago i thought
Can you ever imagine SHA ever having a thread titled "Surviving Norwich" (or any other team).

Would that be an instant ban 🤣
Turn left when you get on a plane.
The banned lot are sat in the boozers
10:27, Mon 29 Apr
There was a Blues dog at Huddersfield. Not sure if he went into the ground though.
10:32, Mon 29 Apr
BluenoseMo
That goes against everything that happened in the play off final in Cardiff. Both sets of fans got on really well that day - we shook hands/embraced after the match. Maybe that’s because Blues won and it would have been different if we’d lost - but I like to think not.

There’s a small minority of our fan base (morons intent on trouble) that let us down but, on the whole, Blues fans are the best

I was at that game and ran into a fair few Norwich fans who despite having their own premier league ambitions crushed that season, was all very gracious and congratulated us on the win, I’ve had a soft spot for them since.
10:47, Mon 29 Apr
Tilton shark
Some are talking about not wearing colours, concerns about car parking in the area etc etc.

There's been a lot of cars stolen or had parts nicked at Blues in recent seasons.
Not sure there is a big market in Brum for tractor parts though so they should be ok.
10:58, Mon 29 Apr
Most blues fans have accepted relegation weeks ago. We'll just go there half cut and sing our hearts out and pray for the best Ownership has changed for the better so i can't see any problems off field, just head to the boozer for a relegation party.
10:59, Mon 29 Apr
Yeah, same, we were camping in Cardiff and had to wade through them to get back. I'd have been in my early teens back then, so had the full blue and white jester hat on and everything. They were really nice and congratulatory and I have always quite liked them since.
11:11, Mon 29 Apr
Can you ever imagine SHA ever having a thread titled "Surviving Norwich" (or any other team).

Would that be an instant ban 🤣

I take it you wasn't on here when Leeds were going to take Moseley?