10:02, Fri 3 May
Super Hans
Newbs
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We’re staying up. Norwich won’t compete. Plymouth or Blackburn or both will lose.
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.

Bookies don't think Blackburn are going down. 18/1 last time I looked

Would take a lot of unlikely results for them to go down tbf.

This sequence would send Blackburn down
Blues 1 Norwich 0
Leicester 2 Blackburn 1
Sunderland 2 Sheff Wed 2
Plymouth 1 Hull 0

Plymouth -11 PTS 51
Sheff Wed -26 PTS 51
Blues -15 PTS 50
Bburn -17 PTS 50 (REL)
10:02, Fri 3 May
I had a weird dream the other night where we lost 7-0, but I also played aswell so I don't know what that means.
10:03, Fri 3 May
I'm incredibly nervous, I find it impossible not to be, win or down, doesn't get more intense than that
Happy Clapper
10:06, Fri 3 May
Blackburn, Wednesday and Plymouth all draw.
Can we put a winning game together to get over the line ? Have the players and Rowett got the balls to win a game ?
Can we trust them ?
Lately that has seemed very unlikely.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We’re staying up. Norwich won’t compete. Plymouth or Blackburn or both will lose.
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.
You told us a couple of months ago there was absolutely no way we were going down.
You might still be right, which is fine.
The bit I have the problem with is that you stated very confidently that it “won’t even be close”
You’ll forgive me if I get my prediction info elsewhere👍
10:08, Fri 3 May
Bluetone
I had a weird dream the other night where we lost 7-0, but I also played aswell so I don't know what that means.

It means you should be nowhere near the starting 11 Mr Burke
10:13, Fri 3 May
generalBlue
Can we put a winning game together to get over the line ? Have the players and Rowett got the balls to win a game ?
Can we trust them ?

We're draw experts, sadly its no good in this situation, we'll throw the kitchen sink up in the last 10 minutes, hope they've done some set piece work with Ruddy up top, at 6ft 4 could be a nuisance paired up with Juke late on, maybe decoy runs to create space elsewhere.
10:18, Fri 3 May
Roman
Bluetone

It means you should be nowhere near the starting 11 Mr Burke

😂😂😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:21, Fri 3 May
sandpit72
generalBlue
Can we trust them ?

We're draw experts, sadly its no good in this situation, we'll throw the kitchen sink up in the last 10 minutes, hope they've done some set piece work with Ruddy up top, at 6ft 4 could be a nuisance paired up with Juke late on, maybe decoy runs to create space elsewhere.

You're right about ' draw experts'.
Honestly if we're relying on thoughts of Ruddy or Juke being last minute heroes in the scenario you've described I hate to say it but in that case I think we really are fekked !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
10:39, Fri 3 May
Wasn't nervous all week as I'd accepted (for the 4th time this year) that we're down.

But woke up today incredibly nervous
10:57, Fri 3 May
Put a shilling on it
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.
You told us a couple of months ago there was absolutely no way we were going down.
The bit I have the problem with is that you stated very confidently that it “won’t even be close”

While I am justly proud of my inept predictions I take great offence to the notion that I said there was no way we were going down. I’d like to see evidence of that. It’s quite easy to make me look stupid without making stuff up.

Thank you.

Also…

Reported.
11:01, Fri 3 May
mjd2505
Wasn't nervous all week as I'd accepted (for the 4th time this year) that we're down.

But woke up today incredibly nervous

My advice is don't worry about a ting !
Knock off early
Play golf
Collect the winnings and then spend it all on some kind of fancy liquor !
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.

While I am justly proud of my inept predictions I take great offence to the notion that I said there was no way we were going down. I’d like to see evidence of that. It’s quite easy to make me look stupid without making stuff up.

Thank you.

Also…

Reported.
That made me laugh out loud! Well played sir😂👍
I’m pretty sure it was you, but if not I apologise👍
And……I am still laughing…..
At least we’ve still got that eh? 👍
11:36, Fri 3 May
I'm about 2/10 on the nervous scale. Really don't know why.

I'm usually a wreck with this stuff.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.