11:48, Fri 3 May
Really proud of you lately
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We’re staying up. Norwich won’t compete. Plymouth or Blackburn or both will lose.
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.
You told us a couple of months ago there was absolutely no way we were going down.
You might still be right, which is fine.
The bit I have the problem with is that you stated very confidently that it “won’t even be close”
You’ll forgive me if I get my prediction info elsewhere👍

While I am justly proud of my inept predictions I take great offence to the notion that I said there was no way we were going down. I’d like to see evidence of that. It’s quite easy to make me look stupid without making stuff up.

Thank you.

Also…

Reported.
I said I hope the results that were happening at the time wake the players up, you said I was a halfwit and having a fit conniptions 🤣. If that rings a bell.

I was very offended, I will be reporting.
11:53, Fri 3 May
I'm fairly relaxed, we have to win, and truly believe we will.

It's all we can do now it's out of our hands.
12:08, Fri 3 May
Thongs
Really proud of you lately

Means a lot, cheers.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We’re staying up. Norwich won’t compete. Plymouth or Blackburn or both will lose.
Relax. Enjoy the Amstel.
You told us a couple of months ago there was absolutely no way we were going down.
You might still be right, which is fine.
The bit I have the problem with is that you stated very confidently that it “won’t even be close”
You’ll forgive me if I get my prediction info elsewhere👍

While I am justly proud of my inept predictions I take great offence to the notion that I said there was no way we were going down. I’d like to see evidence of that. It’s quite easy to make me look stupid without making stuff up.

Thank you.

Also…

Reported.
I said I hope the results that were happening at the time wake the players up, you said I was a halfwit and having a fit conniptions 🤣. If that rings a bell.

I was very offended, I will be reporting.

I stand by those comments.
12:15, Fri 3 May
Norwich are a good team but will be saving themselves for the play offs. We've got to win, and I think we will. I can't see Plymouth winning, and I think Blackburn will be absolutely savaged by Leicester. End result - we'll be OK, just. Wednesday will get at least a point I reckon, so my money's on Plymouth being the ones to take the drop.
12:20, Fri 3 May
I'm not particularly nervous, but I will be tomorrow.

I would be very pissed off however if we won and went down, so I've bet on that scenario at about 25/1 on Bet365.
12:23, Fri 3 May
I'm sure Norwich are going to play like it's a kickabout. They've got a couple of huge matches left.

Relegation is still a possibility of course. And I agree, it wouldn't be a good thing in the slightest. I don't attend matches anymore - work/gigs, financial restraints, and the simple fact of leaving my kids at home with their mother are all reasons why I don't go. I have to say though - although it's been several years since I've been, I still follow every result, listen on radio etc., and I'm still affected by our results every week. I was in a foul mood last week.

I think we can win. I just hope somebody else loses.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
12:26, Fri 3 May
"Relegation is still a possibility"

No shit
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Tam
12:27, Fri 3 May
Hank Marvin
I'm sure Norwich are going to play like it's a kickabout. They've got a couple of huge matches left.

Relegation is still a possibility of course. And I agree, it wouldn't be a good thing in the slightest. I don't attend matches anymore - work/gigs, financial restraints, and the simple fact of leaving my kids at home with their mother are all reasons why I don't go. I have to say though - although it's been several years since I've been, I still follow every result, listen on radio etc., and I'm still affected by our results every week. I was in a foul mood last week.

Is it safe to say that your attendance record has been Apache one at best?
Make Blues Great Again
Strangely calm, might not be tomorrow, but I am resigned to whatever fate has in store for us, because the future looks so good, no matter what.
Up the feckin Blues
12:35, Fri 3 May
Tam
Looking at the away form over the season Norwich are pretty low down the table so we do have a decent chance tomorrow but what worries me is if we go 1 down because this team don’t seem to have it in them to claw a game back from losing position,hope fully that won’t happen and we get a performance like against Coventry ,but what ever happens tomorrow we have to look at the bigger picture and start afresh what ever league we are in with a fresh squad and build for the future if that’s in league 1 so be it but fingers x we can get the result and Plymouth lose of Sheffield weds lose .
12:48, Fri 3 May
Tam
Tam
Hank Marvin

Is it safe to say that your attendance record has been Apache one at best?

Linked Image
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
12:54, Fri 3 May
I'm past caring.
Just support the team and have a good afternoon.
12:59, Fri 3 May
Nah, we were done the moment Rowett was too cowardly to try and actually beat Rotherham or Huddersfield.
The cold never bothered me anyway