22:18, Sat 4 May
Can’t help but feel this is what we needed to stop the rot, a year in transition to start the rebuild? Makes me think Wagner and co knew this might happen…
I’d say relieved is maybe the wrong word but I know what you mean. It hurts but somehow it doesn’t seem a disaster.

Recruitment and who will be manager are crucial now
I think we would have rebuilt even if we'd stayed up so I'm not relieved we've gone down but I am relieved that I will never have to watch half the squad play for this club again. It feels like the project is finally properly starting next year. It's a shame it'll be in League 1 but I'm excited anyway.
22:22, Sat 4 May
No.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
22:23, Sat 4 May
yeah. Stick with Rowett and build a good solid team hard to beat. Can't waint for next season.
22:25, Sat 4 May
Yep ....Weird this ...I've even managed to bat the banter back I'm actually goading them for more 🤷💙KRO
22:28, Sat 4 May
No
22:29, Sat 4 May
Nope, feels like a bad dream. Thought I’d be glad for the season to be over but this has hurt a lot.

Massive summer ahead.
22:30, Sat 4 May
Chill ...have a beer 👍
22:32, Sat 4 May
This is my 4th relegation as a Blues fan and it's the only one where I've felt mostly numb. I suppose being relegated from the Prem is far more of a loss than being relegated from the championship, a league where we've had mostly a miserable existence in. I'll be glad to finally have a team where the expectation is for them to win the league and build a winning mentality again.
22:36, Sat 4 May
No relegation is never a good thing. At least budgets don’t look like being cut and there will be no staff job losses.

Tomorrow will be the worst day then life goes on.
22:37, Sat 4 May
It's a weird one... I've genuinely felt more upset about losing individual matches than I have about this. It sucks that we've got relegated but I feel more hopeful and positive about the club than I have for most of the past decade so overall, I'm alright.
Petebaldwin
It's a weird one... I've genuinely felt more upset about losing individual matches than I have about this. It sucks that we've got relegated but I feel more hopeful and positive about the club than I have for most of the past decade so overall, I'm alright.

This.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Petebaldwin

This.

Me too.
22:44, Sat 4 May
Petebaldwin

I stand with Pete.

Everything will be fine long term. Mind you I absolutely don't want to be in the same league as Stevenage and that.

It is what it is.