10:02, Sun 5 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We will be considered to be a big team by these tinpot burghs in division 3 and we will be travelling with massive and boisterous support. We will be considered a threat. Our name alone ensures that.

The buggers will want to get one over on us.

This. It is not an arrogant assumption to claim that teams will want to beat us. The same people saying that it is arrogant are calling the hesitation to think we’ll walk this league negative. We won’t!
10:05, Sun 5 May
Yeah other teams probably will, but regardless we should walk this league or at least be near the top in the playoffs. Anything less is a massive failure. I hope Wagner spends as much money as afforded to ensure that that is achievable. We cannot spend more than 2 seasons minimum in league 1 imo.
10:06, Sun 5 May
NouCamp
The owners effed us this season with decisions relating to on pitch matters

We're a laughing stock right now, fine FEA and all that but they need to put it right next season on the pitch and get us back up straight away, anything less is further failure on the football side

I expect promotion next season

Theyve had loads to say about super stadiums and delivered fantastically well off the pitch, brilliant ... thank you. Now deliver on the pitch

I think they will

Very fair post and I agree, I'm not arrogant either - just realistic. We'll be a financial power house in League 1 and as has been said, that's normally enough in that division - given you recruit well, which I think we will.
Sides that have struggled to bounce back have struggled because they don't have the money - we have now and more importantly, we can spend it, unlike this season - thanks to Dong and co.
Up the feckin Blues
10:14, Sun 5 May
“People will raise their game against us”

The big teams tend to win every league, every year.
Happy Clapper
10:16, Sun 5 May
Let's all be honest here, we are 'not' going to bounce straight back, hardly any clubs do and those that do (rotherham, barnsley) usually go straight back, this is going to be a slow painful process, however, in the meantime we will have our wonderful sporting and entertainment stadium built, we might not be welcoming Man city or Liverpool any time soon, but will have the likes of Adele and san francisco 49's to tide us over
10:19, Sun 5 May
That’s just conjecture and pessimism, every club with money and solid ownership has got promoted quite easily.
Happy Clapper
10:22, Sun 5 May
quoman
Let's all be honest here, we are 'not' going to bounce straight back, hardly any clubs do and those that do (rotherham, barnsley) usually go straight back, this is going to be a slow painful process, however, in the meantime we will have our wonderful sporting and entertainment stadium built, we might not be welcoming Man city or Liverpool any time soon, but will have the likes of Adele and san francisco 49's to tide us over

You are presenting your pretty pessimistic opinion as fact - which it isn't. We'll be the big boys next season - I'm that confident I'm willing to pay a tenner to any charity you care to nominate, if we don't get automatic next season. You do the same if we do.
Up the feckin Blues
10:23, Sun 5 May
The exact opposite - we need to go into next season confident we are going to batter teams. None of this meek bullshit for once.

Times are changing.
Tam
10:25, Sun 5 May
number8
The exact opposite - we need to go into next season confident we are going to batter teams. None of this meek bullshit for once.

Times are changing.

Yeah, we need a mindset among our management and playing staff that we expect to win, we're desperate to win, we have to win and we we're not shy about showing it.
Make Blues Great Again
10:28, Sun 5 May
quoman

Fifty quid to the charity of your choice says we get promoted at the first time of asking
10:28, Sun 5 May
number8

Times are changing.

Rotherham always manage to be the worst team in the championship and get promoted out of league one. Im confident
10:29, Sun 5 May
number8

Times are changing.

This

Eff me, can we shed this woe is me attitude and actually start acting like a club that wants to be successful.
Happy Clapper
10:29, Sun 5 May
I hope you are correct, however the likes of Sunderland, Derby and Portsmouth to name a few were the 'big' boys. If we build slowly it will last, if not we could join the yo yo brigade for several years
10:30, Sun 5 May
This all day. We need to be feared for a change, and make other teams worry about what we can do. Not this, we’ll setup just to limit the opposition, and be everyone’s easy game of the season.
10:31, Sun 5 May
And it’s been spoken about over and over why our situation is nothing like those clubs
Happy Clapper