12:23, Tue 7 May
MNafti
I’d like to think a few would look at themselves, realise they haven’t been good enough this season and would have a real determination to get us back up as opposed to running to their agents to get them a move to a middling Championship club.

However, that’s probably not living in the real world.

Think you'll get a couple like it. It's funny because I'd like us to ditch anyone who runs to their agent and demands a move.

But you do have to look at Leicester and Leeds, particularly Leeds, players like Willy Gnonto who wanted to leave but ended up staying and playing a key role for them this season.

I've been a Bacuna fan this year but I think he's especially one of those culpable for letting us down too often. If he says he wants to go, I'd let him. Same with Dembele.

The ones I'd be gutted to lose are as previously mentioned, Bielik, Buchanan and Miyoshi. I think Bielik and Miyoshi probably leave. I'm hopeful Buchanan will stay.
12:26, Tue 7 May
I’m usually in that camp

But I want to see the ones who make a hollow apology. Cos I reckon they’ll be the first to go

I will then abuse them for life
I'm banking on Miyoshi being too honourable to leave.

He's brought shame on his family and needs to put it right.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
12:32, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
Damned if they do and damned if they don't tbf, lots have been moaning that they haven't spoken because it 'proves they don't care'

Bob on mate. They can not win
I was banking on him committing Seppuku on the pitch such is his dishonour
12:33, Tue 7 May
albi

Well, yeah, we've seen that since September.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
My Blue Heaven
I was banking on him committing Bukkake on the pitch such is his dishonour
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
albi
Le Mod
Damned if they do and damned if they don't tbf, lots have been moaning that they haven't spoken because it 'proves they don't care'

So under Eustace and Mowbray does not count..?
12:43, Tue 7 May
albi
Le Mod

And lots will be moaning they have spoken because we as fans don’t care.
Oh well. Most people can’t keep everyone happy at work. These are incredibly privileged people though, they should appreciate that whenever possible
Tony Fantastico
My Blue Heaven
I was banking on him committing Seppuku on the pitch such is his dishonour

I refuse him that privilege and expect him to turn up for the bleep test instead.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
13:10, Tue 7 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Show me, don’t tell me. I ask of players what I ask of my men

Ooh er
13:13, Tue 7 May
Rab C Nesbitt

Do you find being so forward with your men normally works?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt

Ooh er
You want cum?
Tony Fantastico
Tam
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

Do you find being so forward with your men normally works?

That and chloroform.
Make Blues Great Again
13:14, Tue 7 May
I don’t understand why some are so complimentary about Bacuna. He had the odd moment of brilliance but he’s usually accompanied by lightweight performance when we don’t have the ball and a lot of misplaced passing.

Dembele too - no real consistent end product and a passenger when we haven’t got the ball. I have it on good authority he was a useless trainer and was basically happy to take the cash bench or not.

Equally heard terrible things about laird, and watching him up close this season (despite his obvious desire to publicly be loved) he makes far too many mistakes and far too many positional errors defending to make me believe he has it. He flatters to deceive. Never understood why he was preferred over Drameh.

I wouldn’t be upset if any of the three above went, and the sad thing is they are all in contract for a while.

Sanderson too - looked the part at the beginning and slowly unraveled into an unreliable error strewn liability.

Buchanan is the only one I think has been pretty consistent, and is a good trainer and a solid professional in that back 4. I quite liked bielek because his distribution was quite good but he’s so slow to turn, he is like an oil tanker and often very lightweight in the tackle for such a big guy.

It’s exciting in a way as our team needs such a rebuild I don’t see how it’s going to go down - new keepers, new strikers, defensive rebuild, midfield rebuild (especially if a few leave - James for instance) but apologies and empty words are meaningless now - that’s done purely so people don’t think they are the lightweight professionals that they are.