13:04, Tue 7 May
Now we’ve had a few days to digest things and reality sets in, what is one of the biggest things you’re dreading?
I’ll go first if you don’t mind.
Reading. Away. Despise the place
Tony Fantastico
13:05, Tue 7 May
Playing Villa's under 21s in the EFL trophy
Tam
13:05, Tue 7 May
Waiting excitedly for the next round of the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.
Make Blues Great Again
13:07, Tue 7 May
The potential of getting stuck in the division and not being able to get out.
13:11, Tue 7 May
For a lot of our fans, I imagine it'll be when they realise sites don't generally do dodgy streams for League 1....
13:11, Tue 7 May
Burton Albion inevitably doing the double on us.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:12, Tue 7 May
Petebaldwin
For a lot of our fans, I imagine it'll be when they realise sites don't generally do dodgy streams for League 1....

You don't need dodgy streams in League One :(
13:12, Tue 7 May
Losing at home to Burton Albion
13:13, Tue 7 May
How hard it will be to get tickets for away games local to me. But I am a selfish bastard to be fair.
13:13, Tue 7 May
Brad1875
Playing Villa's under 21s in the EFL trophy

Sure I read that the groups are split into north and south and we'd be separated to avoid this. Not sure if it's true. I wouldn't like that either, it'd be humiliating and a lose-lose situation for us.

MNafti
The potential of getting stuck in the division and not being able to get out.

That's everybody's fear, including my own. I don't care what Knighthead say, their grand plans rely on us getting out of League One and then the championship ASAP. We cannot afford to languish in league one for 3/4 years.
Sam Cosgrove could be playing in a higher division than us.
13:14, Tue 7 May
Oldham
How hard it will be to get tickets for away games local to me. But I am a selfish bastard to be fair.
Tbf that’s an entirely valid point for the vast majority and definitely one of the negatives
Tony Fantastico
Wagner’s Dream
Sam Cosgrove could be playing in a higher division than us.
😳
Tony Fantastico
13:45, Tue 7 May
The main one is getting stuck in league 1 and not bouncing straight back.
13:47, Tue 7 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Now we’ve had a few days to digest things and reality sets in, what is one of the biggest things you’re dreading?
I’ll go first if you don’t mind.
Reading. Away. Despise the place

We're now a big fish in a very small pond so we're there to be shot at.

If we do well in the league we'll get very little coverage from national media as its whats expected. If we start poorly, they'll take glee in reporting on us and that'll ramp up the pressure on everyone at the club to deliver results.