13:47, Tue 7 May
Hogan getting on the end of a Roberts long-throw against us for their new team.
13:48, Tue 7 May
Bluenose27
The main one is getting stuck in league 1 and not bouncing straight back.
This and it just feels like a wasted year. A whole year just to get back to way we were under BSHL.
13:53, Tue 7 May
The media circus around Tom Brady vs Ryan Reynolds.
13:54, Tue 7 May
Having to wait til after the Championship highlights to watch our own on on the EFL Show
16:25, Tue 7 May
Circling the drain to League 2 for 10 years.
16:31, Tue 7 May
BlueSteve
Bluenose27
The main one is getting stuck in league 1 and not bouncing straight back.
This and it just feels like a wasted year. A whole year just to get back to way we were under BSHL.

We're already a country mile ahead of where we were under those crooks.
I do get your point though.
Up the feckin Blues
Our opposition parking the bus when they play us
Jeffery McSheffery
Our opposition parking the bus when they play us

We'll moida da bums. This'll be the New Blues. The fannies will be hit so many times, they'll think they're surrounded.
Up the feckin Blues
16:47, Tue 7 May
EFL Trophy- don't want anything to do with it.
17:34, Tue 7 May
Miamivice
EFL Trophy- don't want anything to do with it.
It can’t be just me that’ll enjoy winning it?
Harder to win for a major cup winning team this century than any European trophy.
Fact
Tony Fantastico
17:40, Tue 7 May
Miguelagenn
Hogan getting on the end of a Roberts long-throw against us for their new team.
I really wouldn’t spend too long worrying over the likelihood of this…….🤨
17:40, Tue 7 May
Become the joint most successful team ever in the EFL Trophy.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
17:44, Tue 7 May
Pizza Cup draw, Wittons U21’s and Walsall and we fail to get out the group stage
18:05, Tue 7 May
Tam
in the sports media, if you're in the championship you barely get a mention. In division 1 you dont exist
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:15, Tue 7 May
I'm not feeling negative about any aspect, Rab.

Say we would have spent 30M on transfer fees irrespective of which division we were in. Had we stayed up, it's unlikely that 30M would have resulted in us being immediately promoted from the Championship. We all know what a tough, competitive division this is. A team needs time to gel, and a proper attacking playstyle needs to be worked and worked and worked.

Conversely, the standard of football in League One is atrocious. Our current squad, without any ins or outs, would have won the league easily last season. So say we spend 30M there, hoovering up all the best talent... I do believe in respecting your opponents, but realistically, it's going to be like grown men playing 5-a-side against teenagers for the most part. Loads of L2 and non-league level players in some of these squads.

There's no reason we couldn't ride the momentum of a 100+ point season in League One into Championship promotion. It might even result in us being in the Prem sooner than we would have been if we stayed up.

I can't remember the last time Blues have been a team that are expected to win games. Really excited for us to be everyone's cup final. That's how I'm looking at it. Forever the optimist etc. Whatever happens, happens. KRO, come on you Blues.