He's partial to a brown envelope or two. Allegedly.
11:49, Thu 9 May
Daniel
Oh good, an actual match thread for that lot on a Blues message board, that's not embarrassing at all. We've just been relegated to the third division, at a the barest minimum they're top 5 and in the Europa League next season, so talk of them peaking and us being on the up just gives them ammunition to call us small time.

They're also talking about us loads despite being in their position. I watched their home leg v Olympiacos (because I watch almost every european game that I can) and they were singing about us almost non-stop for the first 10-15 minutes of their biggest game in decades.

It goes both ways.
14:51, Thu 9 May
Dave
Feels a bit hollow to celebrate if they fail considering they will be in the championship league next year and we will be in league 1.

I’d rather forget they exist.

Not the way I see it, they aren't going to win the Champions League, but they could win this which would put an end to their long haul without a trophy, which is why I hope the Greeks can do another job on them.
16:40, Thu 9 May
The longer they go without winning anything the better 😉 it’s the only stick we can snack em with at the moment and I will take it. Hopefully tonight we can sing 28 years lol. Although they did win the Blues going down trophy this year 😄
16:43, Thu 9 May
Shit on the billa
Tony Fantastico
16:51, Thu 9 May
Daniel
Oh good, an actual match thread for that lot on a Blues message board, that's not embarrassing at all. We've just been relegated to the third division, at a the barest minimum they're top 5 and in the Europa League next season, so talk of them peaking and us being on the up just gives them ammunition to call us small time.

Check the link in my signature a minute would you bab
17:13, Thu 9 May
This. Seriously hoping they don’t escape defeat tonight. They’ll win on pens probably.
We can bounce back and we will.
If they still haven’t won a trophy in that time, fantastic.
Hoping they used up their luck in the previous round.
17:19, Thu 9 May
Redditch Blue
This. Seriously hoping they don’t escape defeat tonight. They’ll win on pens probably.
They are jammy feckers, wouldn't surprise me tonight if they won by 3 or 4 goals to nil,
18:02, Thu 9 May
It’s really the Intertoto. Even Fulham have won that.
18:25, Thu 9 May
You gotta laugh both teams will get 5,000 ticket allocation for the final we took 57,000 for the Leyland Daf the biggest following ever at Wembley from 1 team Carlisle sent half there tickets back .
19:06, Thu 9 May
19:21, Thu 9 May
very good

we just got relegated and all that bozo can muster up is call him ugly

forever grateful not to support that horrible club
19:24, Thu 9 May
watching that video makes me remember how much I dislike that allez allez song, and the fact that vile sing it as well now.

As well they’re moaning at the Olympiakos fan for showing our badge, yet one of theirs has got a panathinaikos scarf.
19:26, Thu 9 May
mjd2505
Daniel

They're also talking about us loads despite being in their position. I watched their home leg v Olympiacos (because I watch almost every european game that I can) and they were singing about us almost non-stop for the first 10-15 minutes of their biggest game in decades.

It goes both ways.

Very true - have been telling all the sad act vilers invading Blues pages on FB that they are, well, sad acts. We're as bad as each other though in truth, but personally I don't ever go on any vile sites or pages. I do watch European football though.
Up the feckin Blues
gerry1875
Redditch Blue
They are jammy feckers, wouldn't surprise me tonight if they won by 3 or 4 goals to nil,

That’s not going to happen. They’ll concede at least one. All over when they missed that penalty.