19:27, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
watching that video makes me remember how much I dislike that allez allez song, and the fact that vile sing it as well now.

As well they’re moaning at the Olympiakos fan for showing our badge, yet one of theirs has got a panathinaikos scarf.

The allez, allez thing is as tin pot as you can get. Liverpool fans say it's theirs (though they got it off some Italian side I believe?) now every balloon/streamers on sticks waving berk sings it.
Up the feckin Blues
That effing fanny is back in goal tonight.

They'll go through now.

Watch.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
There’s a bloke in the home end waving a blues badge around 🤣
Nikola Zigic- FEA
That effing fanny is back in goal tonight.

They'll go through now.

Watch.

Probably.
Up the feckin Blues
19:34, Thu 9 May
I think you’re right in that Liverpool stole it from someone else, and then most clubs in England followed them. Vile, wolves and Albion all have a version of it, and that’s just the midlands alone. I’m glad we don’t have a version of it though.
19:42, Thu 9 May
Yeah, I suppose when your anthem is 'Yippee-Aye-Ohhh' then Allez Allez is an upgrade.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluenose27
I think you’re right in that Liverpool stole it from someone else, and then most clubs in England followed them. Vile, wolves and Albion all have a version of it, and that’s just the midlands alone. I’m glad we don’t have a version of it though.

It was PSG originally.
19:54, Thu 9 May
I have followed Blues for about 60 years and I have never felt better about the future than I do now. I just hope I live long enough to see the good times, however nearly every day we have a RIP thread for someone younger than me so hurry up Tom and make us great soon. [/quote]

I'm on my 61st season, and also hope to see the good times. Of late I've adopted a more healthy lifestyle in the hope that I'll make it! (I'm 73). Unfortunately I got fed up of the Asian owners about four years ago, ditched my ST, and moved 140 miles away. . .
I'll be back.
19:55, Thu 9 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Bluenose27
watching that video makes me remember how much I dislike that allez allez song, and the fact that vile sing it as well now.

As well they’re moaning at the Olympiakos fan for showing our badge, yet one of theirs has got a panathinaikos scarf.

The allez, allez thing is as tin pot as you can get. Liverpool fans say it's theirs (though they got it off some Italian side I believe?) now every balloon/streamers on sticks waving berk sings it.

PSG, then there was a Napoli video that did the rounds a few years back before every tinpot UK side adopted it.
20:11, Thu 9 May
The hat trick man again!
20:12, Thu 9 May
uh oh
20:12, Thu 9 May
1-0 Olympiacios.
20:13, Thu 9 May
Excellent breakaway goal after a worrying start.
Nice to see them playing in blue
20:14, Thu 9 May
Shame, eh... Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch