Robert Hopkins
Goulding (Kristoff)
Robert Hopkins
Tamworth as of last night has 237 members, the only way to thin that down was a random draw and to make sure that draw was fair, it was filmed and carried out in Austria.

I'm not sure doing it in Austria was wholly necessary...

I asked another of the OSC's to do the draw and Austria responded first simple as that. The draw took place at the height of ticketgate, and i wanted to do everything to make sure that we didn't come under any sort of criticism for how we did the draw, knowing i had mates in it.

Was just joking as the way you phrased it made out like the only way it was fair was to do it in Austria.
10:04, Thu 9 May
It wasn't Austria, it was the Snowdome, easy mistake
Happy Clapper
10:14, Thu 9 May
Le Mod

Makes sense!
10:22, Thu 9 May
Le Mod

I didn't get the video stream, but I've seen the images of the draw - it looked pretty legit.

Linked Image
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
10:23, Thu 9 May
There was a 13 year old in goal who made more saves than any other keeper, very impressive stuff and I hope there was a scout there
10:29, Thu 9 May
MacAttack
There was a 13 year old in goal who madde more saves than any other keeper, very impressive stuff and I hope there was a scout there
Just been looking at pictures on twitter. Was that Robert Hopkins off here, son?
Tony Fantastico
10:30, Thu 9 May
Twas indeed, doesnt even play in goal and was coming to watch so fair play to him
10:31, Thu 9 May
Thought so. Seen them at a few games, he’s had a growth spurt
Tony Fantastico
Goulding (Kristoff)
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yeah the WAB team deserves a bit of recognition. I thought you were officially affiliated with the club, is that not the case?

No mate. The last lot wanted nothing to do with us because of us being negative about the ownership. Trying to forge ties with the new lot but it's not happened as yet, sadly.

Stay independent so you can hold people to account! We've enough shills around at the moment
10:53, Thu 9 May
Chris says FEA
Goulding (Kristoff)
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yeah the WAB team deserves a bit of recognition. I thought you were officially affiliated with the club, is that not the case?

No mate. The last lot wanted nothing to do with us because of us being negative about the ownership. Trying to forge ties with the new lot but it's not happened as yet, sadly.

Stay independent so you can hold people to account! We've enough shills around at the moment

100%
11:10, Thu 9 May
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...why don't they create a Supporters Team Official Supporters Club 🤣

I've put in to create a We Are Birmingham OSC which would include the Supporters Team - but it's unlikely to be accepted because the OSCs are location based.

I've had a few attempted OSCs rejected
11:38, Thu 9 May
Don’t think the club would appreciate a John Eustace fan club tbf.

;)