12:17, Thu 9 May
Rags
Yeah the 20 include the midweeks, think that’s normally around 13 a season. I reckon we’ll see over half our games televised, which will mean a lot of Saturday lunchtimes.

Blues TV won’t be available for midweeks domestically. NowTV (I pay £20 a month) will show midweeks plus the other SkySports games if you don’t want to sign up to a Sky contract.

So £200 / season for Now TV gives me every Blues game except Saturday afternoon kick-offs ?
Yep, although the NOW offers do change so total may be different. Also there’s the opening day 3pm which will be televised on this new platform.

There’s an exception for any non afternoon which are internationally selected. Doubt this will happen mind.

Just looked at the Now TV page ... £34.99 / month

"Sports Month Membership – £34.99 a month, all Sky Sports channels "

[help.nowtv.com]
12:20, Thu 9 May
Summary below. Hope it helps.

The blocked period between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on regular weekends will remain.

This means there will be 26 games (seven in Championship, and 19 in League One and Two combined) in the Saturday 3:00pm slot, which will not be broadcast in the UK each regular weekend

EFL matches will be broadcast on regular midweek slots, and regular weekend slots outside blocked hours across the weekend
Regular weekend slots will include:

Approximately five matches on a Saturday lunchtime (12.30pm kick-off)

Frequent slots on a Friday night and Sunday afternoon (12.30pm kick-off)

Additional selected picks on a Thursday and Monday night

10 regular weekend games across the three divisions will be broadcast
Five Sky Bet Championship matches
Five matches across Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two

All other broadcast games include:

All opening and final day fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL

All midweek league fixtures

All bank holiday fixtures including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day

All fixtures played in League One & Two during international breaks

All matches played in Sky Bet League One and League Two during International breaks

All Play-Off, Carabao Cup and Bristol Street Motors Trophy fixtures
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:27, Thu 9 May
Rags
Rags
Yeah the 20 include the midweeks, think that’s normally around 13 a season. I reckon we’ll see over half our games televised, which will mean a lot of Saturday lunchtimes.

Blues TV won’t be available for midweeks domestically. NowTV (I pay £20 a month) will show midweeks plus the other SkySports games if you don’t want to sign up to a Sky contract.

So £200 / season for Now TV gives me every Blues game except Saturday afternoon kick-offs ?
Yep, although the NOW offers do change so total may be different. Also there’s the opening day 3pm which will be televised on this new platform.

There’s an exception for any non afternoon which are internationally selected. Doubt this will happen mind.

Just looked at the Now TV page ... £34.99 / month

"Sports Month Membership – £34.99 a month, all Sky Sports channels "

[help.nowtv.com]

Yeah looks like no offers on at the moment for the flexible, there’s a 6 month contract at £26. I’d maybe wait till before the season when I’m sure they’ll do another.

I signed up during an offer at the start of last season with a mate, think it was £30 with the Boost and we split it. When I saw another offer for £20 I moved to that so we were only paying about a tenner a month, plus the entertainment and cinema for about £6/7.
12:34, Thu 9 May
Be interesting to see if the international break fixtures will all be non 3pms, or if they’re breaking the blackout rules for them.
First games of the season are being shown at 3pm
Tony Fantastico
12:42, Thu 9 May
HackneyBlue
guessing SkySports+ will be similar to the red button if theres multiple games on at once
So maybe no HD then on those games
Tony Fantastico
12:43, Thu 9 May
Wagner’s Dream
Be interesting to see if the international break fixtures will all be non 3pms, or if they’re breaking the blackout rules for them.

reads as if there will be no 3pm blackouts on international breaks, same as opening weekend, no premier league on seems to be the justification.

DAZN wanted to remove the 3pm blackout entirely in their bid
12:43, Thu 9 May
I hadn’t considered our season won’t be impacted by international breaks now.

I’m warming up to this League One lark
13:05, Thu 9 May
HackneyBlue
theres plenty of ways to get around paywalls these days, but im not going to post them here, im sure you can work it out

Yes, exactly. I subscribe to the Blues TV international package that lets me watch all the games online, as I always seem to be temporarily abroad during matches. This isn't going to change for next season.

If what the Athletic says is true, then iFollow and Club Streams are only going to be stopped domestically, but streams on those services for people abroad will still be fine. So if you're like me and you live abroad during matches, then you should have no problem watching the games on Blues TV like normal.
I hadn’t considered our season won’t be impacted by international breaks now...

...all depends on how many Internationals we have left or how many new ones we buy/loan 😤
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
I hadn’t considered our season won’t be impacted by international breaks now...

...all depends on how many Internationals we have left or how many new ones we buy/loan 😤

We’re buying Joselu now he’s done taking the piss out of Bayern Munich, does that impact us
14:42, Thu 9 May
Will this be available if subscribing to sky sports through virgin?

Just about to leave sky for virgin so this may influence my decision
...he's too old for us 😤
15:34, Thu 9 May
Pretty certain it will. All the other sky sports channels are
Tony Fantastico
19:31, Thu 9 May
john_yuki
HackneyBlue
theres plenty of ways to get around paywalls these days, but im not going to post them here, im sure you can work it out

Yes, exactly. I subscribe to the Blues TV international package that lets me watch all the games online, as I always seem to be temporarily abroad during matches. This isn't going to change for next season.

If what the Athletic says is true, then iFollow and Club Streams are only going to be stopped domestically, but streams on those services for people abroad will still be fine. So if you're like me and you live abroad during matches, then you should have no problem watching the games on Blues TV like normal.

So if I understand correctly Blues TV will still be available for those of us who live overseas as per the same arrangements we had this season (certain games being blacked out when streamed via alternate international channels ESPN+ for example in the US).