09:03, Wed 16 Sep
The Fly
Need to stop this nonsense now. Grealish is a fine player . He has signed up for Villa because they’ve stopped up and are buying new players. Get over it .
Now for the first time in 10 years we have a proper manager with a clear view to some kind of success. It will take 3/4 years to pull us back from the drudgery that this club does not deserve .
Look to ourselves and believe it will happen because it will .
Fook the Villa as they’ll eventually be hoisted on their own petard...

You'll do for me pal
09:47, Wed 16 Sep
Villa, Grealish, Dean Smith etc all muted on my twitter from now on.

The Karanka Revolution alone for me this year.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:09, Wed 16 Sep
Yeah, dunno why people are still talking about them tbh, it's time to forget them.

We're not shit and treading water any more, we don't need anything to distract us from our own struggles, we can now focus on Blues trying to go up over the next few years, I wont be watching a single one of their dull games and waste energy winding myself up.

Close the thread and get Karankered

As Belgian EDM DJ Danzel once pronounced, "Don't you know pump it up, the Blues are going up"

See you in Hennesseys in May

11:00, Wed 16 Sep
Le Mod
Yeah, dunno why people are still talking about them tbh, it's time to forget them.

We're not shit and treading water any more, we don't need anything to distract us from our own struggles, we can now focus on Blues trying to go up over the next few years, I wont be watching a single one of their dull games and waste energy winding myself up.

Close the thread and get Karankered

As Belgian EDM DJ Danzel once pronounced, "Don't you know pump it up, the Blues are going up"

See you in Hennesseys in May

It's frustrating/painful seeing the calibre of players they're now signing/chasing plus the knowing they would have been relegated if it wasn't for the goal-line technology malfunction

But you're right, I need to let go

Forget it, feck em and let's get Karankered :)
11:40, Wed 16 Sep
The goal line technology thing still boils my piss so much I can't even think about it.

Just easier if we move on.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:59, Wed 16 Sep
Come on guys, if you can just try you will be able to get by without our daily villa. It's going to be hard but I've got faith in you.

(I haven't really, it'll be just the same as it has been for years but I'm just trying to offer some encouragement)
12:11, Wed 16 Sep
Le Mod

Who?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:17, Wed 16 Sep
We could go to the Baggies thread instead and talk about them, they're not as bad as villa.

(goes to Baggies thread and sees that it's actually all about villa)
12:22, Wed 16 Sep
I'm done with it, I'm all about positive energy.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
12:30, Wed 16 Sep
OK, I'm with you lot, this is my last post this season on any thread to do with them lot.
Think the fun's over now anyway with the new owners they've got.

It would be nice to to see the chunts ignored on here. My hopes aren't high though, tbh.
12:43, Wed 16 Sep
What about if they lose every game and get relegated on 0 points?
12:52, Wed 16 Sep
Miguelagenn
We could go to the Baggies thread instead and talk about them, they're not as bad as villa.

(goes to Baggies thread and sees that it's actually all about villa)

Everyone hates little aston it's just a national pastime.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
14:18, Wed 16 Sep
"They" have signed another keeper today for £20 million

Emiliano Martinez from Arsenal
14:22, Wed 16 Sep
Miguelagenn
Come on guys, if you can just try you will be able to get by without our daily villa. It's going to be hard but I've got faith in you.

(I haven't really, it'll be just the same as it has been for years but I'm just trying to offer some encouragement)

[journeypureriver.com]
14:50, Wed 16 Sep
[twitter.com]

Comedy gold.