10:36, Mon 24 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Wilfred Owen
I still think one of the big challenges is getting the message to the outside world what our gripe is with the ownership…… all to many commentators and people from outside my sphere of BCFC fans think it’s just about funding for players

Perhaps something dirt cheap to highlight the faceless ownership……. Those cardboard and string masks you can get, but instead of Boris or the Queen just plain white to highlight our ‘faceless owners’…. Lots of people in front of the Directors seats like Saturday would make great photo op coverage for very little effort or expense

I’m sure I’ll be ridiculed 😂 but I thought I’d throw a suggestion in

Wang Youhai/Mr King masks in front of the directors box would be epic.

I imagine if photos got back to Hong Kong of people looking like Mr King, stood in front of Edward, there would be some unhappy people.

Are there any legal implications of this? If not, class idea. Save it for the Sky game though.
10:43, Mon 24 Jan
David Xavis
Nikola Zigic
Wilfred Owen
I still think one of the big challenges is getting the message to the outside world what our gripe is with the ownership…… all to many commentators and people from outside my sphere of BCFC fans think it’s just about funding for players

Perhaps something dirt cheap to highlight the faceless ownership……. Those cardboard and string masks you can get, but instead of Boris or the Queen just plain white to highlight our ‘faceless owners’…. Lots of people in front of the Directors seats like Saturday would make great photo op coverage for very little effort or expense

I imagine if photos got back to Hong Kong of people looking like Mr King, stood in front of Edward, there would be some unhappy people.

Are there any legal implications of this? If not, class idea. Save it for the Sky game though.

If Mr King wants to come out and take legal action against people using his image, then he's going to have to admit he exists.

I think it's a class idea, I just don't have any idea (or reach) to get masks to people.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:46, Mon 24 Jan
El Mayor
adamski
Thanks Dan, what was the purpose of the £7.5m EFL loan? Was this something the EFL provided to all its members to cope with the loss in review due to the pandemic?

AFAIK the EFL offered up to £8.3M to Championship clubs (with smaller amounts for League One and League Two clubs) to help them through Covid.

Interestingly, Derby didn't get their application in on time. [www.derbytelegraph.co.uk]

Thanks for clarifying Dan and the great work as always
11:01, Mon 24 Jan
This idea of faceless cutouts is a great idea get some outside main kop entrance and all along the last row of the kop looking up towards the executive seats ,I can just see it it would get all the media and others outside us blues fans talking about it !, this would defo work big time
11:03, Mon 24 Jan
If you could find a local printer who could help (not an online generic one) then you could print info on the other side to help those who don't use social media / SHA etc

1. Who is this?
2. Why are we wearing his mask?
3. Remember to behave yourselves so you don't undermine the protest
4. Sing this song in front of Edward etc
11:09, Mon 24 Jan
[www.theworks.co.uk]

£1 from the works
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
11:20, Mon 24 Jan
"Wang, Wang wherever you may be,
You're on the run from your own country,
We know your real name
So now don't you see?
It's time to sell BCFC"
11:25, Mon 24 Jan
Nikola Zigic
David Xavis
Nikola Zigic
Wilfred Owen

If Mr King wants to come out and take legal action against people using his image, then he's going to have to admit he exists.

I think it's a class idea, I just don't have any idea (or reach) to get masks to people.

If any reputable protest groups want to take forward and need a bit of finance, DM me I’m happy to help in any legal protest
11:39, Mon 24 Jan
Linked Image
Chris
"Wang, Wang wherever you may be,
You're on the run from your own country,
We know your real name
So now don't you see?
It's time to sell BCFC"

Linked Image
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:57, Mon 24 Jan
purchased.
11:58, Mon 24 Jan
This needs to be chanted tomorrow evening
12:56, Mon 24 Jan
This great, would definitely catch on quite quickly.

The faceless masks idea is brilliant, would definitely force the press to ask questions, you could put a question mark on the front of the mask maybe, or is that going too far?
13:37, Mon 24 Jan
Squatnose
I recall a few years ago there were quite a few of our fans wearing scarves etc in the yellow / red / black colours of our 1970s German flag kit. It seemed at the time that perhaps they were to become the colours of protest, much like the yellow & green at Man Utd.

I'm sure that they could be resurrected from the bottom of the wardrobe...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:44, Mon 24 Jan
Faceless masks. Great idea. Quick. Cheap. Easy. Simple.
19:49, Mon 24 Jan
I can see this happening ….👍🏻