11:32, Fri 10 Nov
Sounds like agent driven stuff for a player with one last chance for a big contract
Happy Clapper
12:50, Fri 10 Nov
Grandson of Francis Lee (RIP)
17:38, Fri 10 Nov
If we’re signing anyone from Wrexham then we may as well go all out for Mullin. He might want to step up to a higher division asap given he’s still being ignored by the Welsh national team, and Wrexham could cope in L2 without him.
17:52, Fri 10 Nov
In January.

Rumoured.

I was, like others, somewhat underwhelmed

Rumours from

[footballleagueworld.co.uk]

[www.goal.com]

[the72.co.uk]

etc etc etc
17:54, Fri 10 Nov
It'll be agent talk.

My Wrexham fan friend, after the obligatory "which leg have you got enough money for?", has remarked that in all honesty as good as Lee is, we should be aiming higher
17:55, Fri 10 Nov
Sounds like agent driven stuff for a player with one last chance for a big contract

He's with FullNinety as agents and, to be fair, they don't normally talk up too many deals (about 100 players on their books)

see here [www.transfermarkt.co.uk]
17:59, Fri 10 Nov

He's with FullNinety as agents and, to be fair, they don't normally talk up too many deals (about 100 players on their books)

see here [www.transfermarkt.co.uk]

Weirdly they also have Declan Macmanus on their books - a 29 year old centre-forward who probably can't stand up for falling down

I'm too good for this place
18:21, Fri 10 Nov
...heard he didn't fancy playing at Stamford Bridge 😤
18:28, Fri 10 Nov
...heard he didn't fancy playing at Stamford Bridge 😤

😁😁😁😁
18:28, Fri 10 Nov
Rags
In January.

Rumoured.

I was, like others, somewhat underwhelmed

Rumours from

[footballleagueworld.co.uk]

[www.goal.com]

[the72.co.uk]

etc etc etc

One speculative story repeated by various "clickbait" sites.

No matter how many times it is repeated it still lacks any credibility.
20:07, Fri 10 Nov
Saw them play Bradford last month.

They are not a very good team at all (either of them!) and Lee was pretty anonymous.

Fletcher just fouls a lot and whinges at the Ref, Mullin was even worse, but took his goal well.
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
20:13, Fri 10 Nov
Saw them play Bradford last month.

They are not a very good team at all (either of them!) and Lee was pretty anonymous.

Fletcher just fouls a lot and whinges at the Ref, Mullin was even worse, but took his goal well.

There isn't one single player in the Wrexham squad who i think would improve our squad - let alone deserve a place in the team.
21:34, Fri 10 Nov
Sparky39
Grandson of Francis Lee (RIP)

No he’s not. He’s Rob Lee’s son and Olly’s brother!
21:47, Fri 10 Nov
View from the Wrexham lot....
[www.redpassion.co.uk]
21:57, Fri 10 Nov
bruggeaway
View from the Wrexham lot....
[www.redpassion.co.uk]

I hope we sign him and I will personally enjoy the meltdown from those self entitled Welsh pr*cks