09:22, Fri 10 Nov
Fair play for your transparency

Keep Right On Dan
09:24, Fri 10 Nov
Andy
I've been invited to the Open House as a representative of SHA.

I haven't submitted my question yet, so if anyone has any suggestions be sure to let me know.

I was thinking about asking them to bring back the shed 🤔

Can you find out the name of John Eustace’s parent’s cat? This needs to be in the open for all to know.
09:25, Fri 10 Nov
The five categories of people invited were:

- Administrators of the most popular on-line fan forums

- Podcast hosts

- Representative selection of season ticket holders for men’s and women’s teams (Men, women and under 25’s)

- Representative selection of fans that regularly travel to men’s and women’s away fixtures (Men, women and under 25’s)

- Leaders of unofficial supporters’ groups.

It seems fairly comprehensive to me although I would like them to find a way of getting a selection of more casual (non-ST) fans to attend as otherwise there is a risk that it might be a little too inward facing.
09:27, Fri 10 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
No problem with anyone going at this stage.
I do think there’ll probably be a mention of the new ground soon though

I saw a couple of people on twitter who had been invited- proper fans who go to every single game. That's fine with me. They weren't ass kissing types like certain people we all know.

I'm not sure what the criteria for their invite was given they aren't big social media types, maybe they just knew someone.

It would have been completely devalued if some people who never bothered going were invited because they've got big social media followings or PR connections. In my opinion of course.

We'll see, looking forward to the presentations.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I think there are as many of the usual home/away regulars there as those who may have a media presence. A good cross section is what you want, but as Dan says we'll all pretty much be able to see/find out what's being said.
Andy
I've been invited to the Open House as a representative of SHA.

we should send thongs
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:30, Fri 10 Nov
Andy
The five categories of people invited were:

- Administrators of the most popular on-line fan forums

- Podcast hosts

- Representative selection of season ticket holders for men’s and women’s teams (Men, women and under 25’s)

- Representative selection of fans that regularly travel to men’s and women’s away fixtures (Men, women and under 25’s)

- Leaders of unofficial supporters’ groups.

It seems fairly comprehensive to me although I would like them to find a way of getting a selection of more casual (non-ST) fans to attend as otherwise there is a risk that it might be a little too inward facing.

I think this is basically just about getting a message out there and the criteria above makes complete sense initially.

After the first meeting it would be nice for them to widen it, maybe give STHs the chances to apply in a ballot if they want to go?

As much as I don't want a load of hangers on there, getting lapsed fans who don't have STHs to go is also important probably, so that we can try and coax them back?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:31, Fri 10 Nov
Can't argue with this, fair and balanced.
10:43, Fri 10 Nov
Wayne Effing Rooney
Rab C Nesbitt
No problem with anyone going at this stage.
I do think there’ll probably be a mention of the new ground soon though

I saw a couple of people on twitter who had been invited- proper fans who go to every single game. That's fine with me. They weren't ass kissing types like certain people we all know.

I'm not sure what the criteria for their invite was given they aren't big social media types, maybe they just knew someone.

It would have been completely devalued if some people who never bothered going were invited because they've got big social media followings or PR connections. In my opinion of course.

We'll see, looking forward to the presentations.
Platinum every game lads. Definitely not arse lickers. Good that ‘normal’ people are there
Tony Fantastico
11:15, Fri 10 Nov
I'm platinum and got FA. Probably for the best 😂
11:52, Fri 10 Nov
😁
Tony Fantastico
12:34, Fri 10 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
I'm platinum and got FA. Probably for the best 😂

Same here! lol
12:41, Fri 10 Nov
So they have invited everyone the last lot invited to the fan forums?

Bold.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
12:44, Fri 10 Nov
Charcy
So they have invited everyone the last lot invited to the fan forums?

Bold.

I didn’t get invited to the bulk of the fan forums by the last lot. Neither did Andy.

;)
12:45, Fri 10 Nov
Mayor, Andy and Redditch Supporters Club.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023