18:36, Sat 11 Nov
Sanderson's days are numbered under Rooney

I'll take that bet ... who is the last to leave Blues ? Sanderson or Rooney ?
18:51, Sat 11 Nov
Sanderson has been tragic since Wayne came in. Long would be a better option.

The biggest problem is our defending of set pieces. Training cones would offer a better ammount of protection than our defenders do. That's on the set up though.
19:10, Sat 11 Nov
NouCamp

The captain, who they pursued for a long time and spent a great deal of money on is not going to be bombed out
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:14, Sat 11 Nov
I’m not convinced Sanderson has played well all season TBF. I wonder if captaincy is weighing on him. The trouble is I can’t see anyone else who could/should be.
20:18, Sat 11 Nov
BlueCobbler
Can you imagine Long in this formation though? He struggled tracking men when they got in behind him under Eustace. He's not the fastest and is really wooden in his movement. He'd get absolutely torn to shreds with the way this team is set up. Again though, stick him deep and just ask him to get his head on everything and play up the pitch and he's fine

Don't set the team up that way then. Play to our players strengths rather than try and fit square pegs into round holes to try and make a system you don't have the players for work. It's not rocket science.
20:20, Sat 11 Nov
BlueCobbler
Same. We didn't put them under any sustained pressure to really test them. All of our attacks are too rushed and panicked.

Because, with one or two exceptions, our players aren't clever enough.
20:30, Sat 11 Nov
Rasputin
NouCamp

The captain, who they pursued for a long time and spent a great deal of money on is not going to be bombed out

Dropping or taking the captains armband of Sanderson will be similar to Gerard and Mings. I’m not saying he’s undropable, but if I was advising Rooney I would counsel not to head down that path just yet. A large block of that lot lost total faith once he did that and the dye was cast thereafter imo
20:52, Sat 11 Nov
Sanderson was perfectly fine under JE, he and Long complimented each other perfectly.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Gallagher, Blake, daish, cunningham, dann must be turning in their beds. I was going to say graves but the fukers ain't dead...