15:38, Thu 16 Nov
HackneyBlue
I think Rooney and the squad need some time to settle before we jump to any conclusions

Yep. We have a fairly young squad and lots of the players are being asked to do things they've not had to do before. There are countless examples of players who have struggled for a period either under a new manager or at a new club before becoming comfortable and performing really well.

We're only 5 games into it so far so it's way too early to judge who will be capable of adapting and who won't.
15:45, Thu 16 Nov
No problem my mate
16:17, Thu 16 Nov
davenports
Sanderson certainly doesn't look the same since Rooney came in but I don't really see Laird as Captain material.

TBF who does? Maybe Laird and Stansfield thats it. All the others look worse than pre Rooney.
But its all fine we have the international break to work on it. Oh hang on a minute
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
21:08, Thu 16 Nov
We all see players differently.

I have never been Sanderson's biggest fan.

Too often he appears to be a yellow card looking for somewhere to happen.

An improvement upon some that we have had but clearly not comfortable when the opposition play the high press.

A real problem if we are to continue with playing out from the back.
21:42, Thu 16 Nov
bruggeaway
I just hope he's sticking to the strict regime he's been given whilst currently living it up in Tenerife with his boys

Where did you get this from?
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
21:52, Thu 16 Nov
A work colleague (Wolves fan) is good mates with him he's out there with him
22:40, Thu 16 Nov
bruggeaway
A work colleague (Wolves fan) is good mates with him he's out there with him
Can’t you ask the gobby one who is probably a tramp, that you work with, if he’s behaving?
Tony Fantastico
08:37, Fri 17 Nov
Whereabouts? I’ll go and check he’s behaving as I’m in Tenerife 😂
09:00, Fri 17 Nov
I played golf at Shifnal once, smallest greens I've ever seen.
09:12, Fri 17 Nov
Yer dingle mate is a grass and I hope Dion is having a lovely time.
10:34, Fri 17 Nov
Why is he a grass? I would imagine Dion was allowed to go to Tenerife
10:53, Fri 17 Nov
not sure why it matters what he does with his days off anyway
11:02, Fri 17 Nov
Exactly ...just hope he's keeping to the regime we've been told the players have whilst being off 👍