15:57, Sun 19 Nov
King Tut
Heavenly on the Trocadero album for me

What say you, my Brillcream’d Brummagem babbies?

It's crap. Just listened to it for the first time ever.
16:09, Sun 19 Nov
Haircut1000
King Tut
Heavenly on the Trocadero album for me

What say you, my Brillcream’d Brummagem babbies?

It's crap. Just listened to it for the first time ever.

That’s one more time than I have!
07:26, Thu 23 Nov
Manfred Man stayed once too. On checking in, he asked for an early morning alarm for 7.00am. Duly set, it was set off but not answered. We tried again at 7.30, 8.00am and 9.00am. Still no answer. So the duty manager, knocked on the door and still receiving no answer, let himself in with a pass key. Mr Man, he whispered, are you awake? The guest was outstretched, and not moving. Concerned now, the duty manager fumbled through the gloom and opened the curtains to let in the bright morning sunshine
It did the trick, and I think they may have performed a song about it

Reminds me of story that my uncle regaled, time and time again. He used to work in a VIP lounge at Albion back in the mid '70s. One of the Black Country's famous sons, Phil Lynott was in there after one game. Lizzy were on tour and he found some spare time to fit in a trip to see the team he loved. Albion lost and star striker Bomber Brown was in the middle of a bit of dry spell. Lynott felt the Baggies fans were losing faith in Brown and maybe it was time he was rested but my uncle came out with the immortal line "Don't worry, the boys are backing Tone." 3 months later Jailbreak was released.