06:58, Wed 22 Nov
Not looking too clever on the old map today, think we are going to struggle to get 19k at this rate
08:00, Wed 22 Nov
Hopefully boredom will drive a few waverers to attend 20,747
08:19, Wed 22 Nov
08:25, Wed 22 Nov
I’m only going to see that fat Wednesday fan who never wears a top.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:35, Wed 22 Nov
19500, boosted by sheffs Wednesday decent support
08:50, Wed 22 Nov
08:53, Wed 22 Nov
My Blue Heaven
19500, boosted by sheffs Wednesday decent support

Fair play to Wednesday fans... they have sold out their 2,000 allocation.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:02, Wed 22 Nov
I imagine they are confident of improving upon their 1 point away from home so far this season.
11:02, Wed 22 Nov
Crowd predictions for Sat

I'll go with angry, joyless and miserable, with a light drizzle
Happy Clapper
11:03, Wed 22 Nov
Woudl appear lots of our fans have the same confidence - i do
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:43, Wed 22 Nov
We could have been sat just around the play offs right now, with a buzz at the Kop being opened.

19K sounds about right for a team in 18th
13:23, Wed 22 Nov
Blues are at home, We will be there. Opposition or league position has no bearing on it for us whatsoever.

Hour and a bit journey up the M5 then a few beers in the Roost. We rotate the driving and not my turn this game 🍺😎
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:32, Wed 22 Nov
Regardless of our terrible form, it would be nice to get the ground mostly full given the owners hard work in repairing the stands. Saying that though, I feel only good performances and results will encourage higher attendances.
14:48, Wed 22 Nov
Bluenose27
Regardless of our terrible form, it would be nice to get the ground mostly full given the owners hard work in repairing the stands. Saying that though, I feel only good performances and results will encourage higher attendances.

Deffo this. The dross served up by Rooney so far will not motivate fans to shell out the money a match day costs now, only to have your weekend wrecked again.

This game will go one way or the other. We lose and all hell breaks out or we have a stormer and its a big turning point.