Bluenose27
Regardless of our terrible form, it would be nice to get the ground mostly full given the owners hard work in repairing the stands. Saying that though, I feel only good performances and results will encourage higher attendances.

Alas i agree and fear loads of space in the newly opened lower areas. I thought matchday v Ipswich was busy. Loads got off the train at Bordesley (stratford line) and it was lively around the ground and in the pubs. However, despite that I looked around the ground at that game and realised we really don't need the lower Kop unless we really take off big time
15:49, Wed 22 Nov
Bluenose27
Regardless of our terrible form, it would be nice to get the ground mostly full given the owners hard work in repairing the stands. Saying that though, I feel only good performances and results will encourage higher attendances.
100% agreed
16:01, Wed 22 Nov
16:40, Wed 22 Nov
I'm pleading the StechyBlue.
19:09, Wed 22 Nov
Moody.
Up the feckin Blues
A bumper 21 k with a decent smattering of Wednesdayites.
09:49, Thu 23 Nov
Blocks 2,14 and 17 are no longer available for sale on line... after club announced yesterday that they were?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:28, Thu 23 Nov
Sounds like Block 2 is destined to never open!
17:11, Thu 23 Nov
Bluenose27

Agree. With the crap we've experienced over the last few years, people have just gotten used to not going on a Saturday afternoon and have got in a routine of doing other things. It's going to take a good while to get some of them back especially with the club charging £40 for a average game against Sheffield Wednesday.
18:00, Thu 23 Nov
Reedy1968
Not looking too clever on the old map today, think we are going to struggle to get 19k at this rate

Who from here is NOT going, and what is reason for you not going?

I’m not having a dig here, I’m just intrigued/interested into the reasons why there’ll only be around 20k fans at the match on Sat.
the king loves me
21:00, Thu 23 Nov
Maybe the five thousand mile journey from Kingston Jamaica to London then getting to Brum. Think it will have to be Blues TV for me again! Lol.
21:10, Thu 23 Nov
JimJam2
Maybe the five thousand mile journey from Kingston Jamaica to London then getting to Brum. Think it will have to be Blues TV for me again! Lol.

Lightweight!!
21:11, Thu 23 Nov
Don't I know it!!!! Cheers.
There were a lot of walk ups on the Day v Ipswich, despite the atrocious weather,maybe that will happen again?🤞.
17:26, Sat 25 Nov
Just under 21k in the end.

With the run of form, and matchday prices, I actually think that's quite good. Suspect it'll be a bit higher next Saturday, especially if we can get a point midweek.