18:25, Fri 24 Nov
Everyone must feel welcome at Blues

[www.bcfc.com]
18:29, Fri 24 Nov
Agreed. Apart from the Kop lino
Tony Fantastico
18:37, Fri 24 Nov
effing sad the club even has to say shit like this.
18:52, Fri 24 Nov
..Luton fined £120,00 for Homophobic chanting at Brighton [www.bbc.co.uk] 😤
19:24, Fri 24 Nov
Probably wouldn't be a problem if it was rammed down our throats at every opportunity
19:35, Fri 24 Nov
Agreed - apart from the opposition forward line.
19:36, Fri 24 Nov
No swearing and don't be nasty to the officials.
Got it
19:42, Fri 24 Nov
Rail
Probably wouldn't be a problem if it was rammed down our throats at every opportunity

If what wasn't rammed down our throats?
19:43, Fri 24 Nov
Rail

Not sure what point you are making here?
19:45, Fri 24 Nov
Rail

I'm not sure that sexist abuse of officials would disappear if the club stopped telling fans not to do so. Just my opinion though.
19:58, Fri 24 Nov
Text BCFC to 88440, with details of the incident and location (block, row and seat number)
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
..Luton fined £120,00 for Homophobic chanting at Brighton [www.bbc.co.uk] 😤
Not much of a deterrent, basically a parking ticket if you forget it.
20:20, Fri 24 Nov
Rail

Linked Image
Happy Clapper
20:25, Fri 24 Nov
theblueprune
Rail

I'm not sure that sexist abuse of officials would disappear if the club stopped telling fans not to do so. Just my opinion though.

No, it probably won't.

However, if something bad does happen and the FA get involved, the club can now say "we did our best to stop it" - which can help mitigate the worst of any potential punishment.
20:42, Fri 24 Nov
Most match officials have gotten off lightly this season considering how dogshit they have been against us this season.

Give them all the abuse they deserve.