20:45, Fri 24 Nov
Mamby Pamby nonsense. Make everybody in that stadium feel as uncomfortable as possible apart from Blues players. You can do that without referring to the ref as sugar tits.

I want everybody not supportive Blues to go home sad and never wanting to play us again. This is sport. Win.

Set fire to stuff, throw fireworks, make opponents and officials cry. Make opposition supporters scared for their lives...

Grrrrrr....
20:55, Fri 24 Nov
Mamby Pamby nonsense. Make everybody in that stadium feel as uncomfortable as possible apart from Blues players. You can do that without referring to the ref as sugar tits.

I want everybody not supportive Blues to go home sad and never wanting to play us again. This is sport. Win.

Set fire to stuff, throw fireworks, make opponents and officials cry. Make opposition supporters scared for their lives...

Grrrrrr....

Most match officials have gotten off lightly this season considering how dogshit they have been against us this season.

Give them all the abuse they deserve.

I feel like you’re either condoning sexist abuse or can’t tell the difference between sexist abuse and moaning about referees or why the club has put this statement out.

Both are concerning.
20:55, Fri 24 Nov
😂
20:58, Fri 24 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
effing sad the club even has to say shit like this.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
21:05, Fri 24 Nov
Interesting. I feel like you're either getting concerned about a satire comment or can’t tell the difference between satire about referees or why the club has put this statement out.

Both are concerning.

Why are people so quick to get offended or concerned? Weird.

Concerning
21:07, Fri 24 Nov
Quite. Beyond the pragmatic reasons for this, I also find it a bit misguided to claim that by naming a problem (i.e., that sexist abuse of officials is a problem) you are de facto creating said problem.
22:26, Fri 24 Nov
Is it ok to call her a bastard? Asking for a friend.
22:36, Fri 24 Nov
If she's an ass referee, I'll call her an expansive array of expletives ;-) I'm awful for shouting at refs tbh, probably need to cool it down.
10:51, Sat 25 Nov
Surely not shouting at a shit ref just because she is a woman is sexist? 🤣
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
Not sure you should talk to any lady like that Buddha
11:04, Sat 25 Nov
Rail
Probably wouldn't be a problem if it was rammed down our throats at every opportunity

Why does women being involved in football scare you so much?
The cold never bothered me anyway
It’s so sad that this has to be said tbh!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Tam
11:19, Sat 25 Nov
I don’t really go in for hurling abuse at anyone really, but very little would induce me to abuse a woman in particular. Maybe it’s old fashioned, but in that case I’m old fashioned and I’m OK with that. Holding a door open, giving up a seat, I’ll do that. As far as equality in life and work is concerned, I’m all for that. But abuse? No, that’s not for me.
Make Blues Great Again
11:20, Sat 25 Nov
Tam
I’m with you. I may let out a groan with a bad decision but abuse, call her a bastard etc ? Wtf

Some in the replies are planning on it
Tam
11:34, Sat 25 Nov
mad
Yeah, I don’t doubt that there will be a fair few hundred or more happy to abuse a female ref. It’s just not something that appeals to me. Nothing to do with ‘equality’, more to do with a bit of decency. IMO, of course.
Make Blues Great Again