22:16, Sat 25 Nov
HackneyBlue
from todays 11 I’d drop Burke for him and push Bacuna up

This.
22:52, Sat 25 Nov
NeilM
Yeah it was great piece of play between him and Bielik at the start, but what a composed finish after having his first shot saved.
Brilliant. Should have scored and it would have been the best team goal for a while but if he’d have hit his follow up towards goal first time it would’ve been smothered so fair effs to him
Tony Fantastico
07:52, Sun 26 Nov
The second goal was brilliantly worked. More of that please.
09:02, Sun 26 Nov
from todays 11 I’d drop Burke for him and push Bacuna up

I'd put Dembele up top in a free role as he's a good finisher and can use his pace to get behind, and Bacuna wide left to use his creativity and do the donkey work
09:08, Sun 26 Nov
Am i the only one that felt their free kick has harsh? Watching it real time it seemed he had stumbled and the ref bought it. The highlights seem to back up that there was minimal contact.
09:22, Sun 26 Nov
At the game their player also seemed to launch into a two footed tackle which went unpunished.
Tony Fantastico
09:30, Sun 26 Nov
a little bit but looks like Aiwu did trip him

at the game i thought the foul given was by Bacuna but watching back it was Aiwu.
10:55, Sun 26 Nov
Their goal offside?
11:42, Sun 26 Nov
Their goal offside?

I thought it definitely was at the time but looking back at the highlights he was just about level I think.
08:18, Mon 27 Nov
I wonder if Jude is altering peoples views of what our youngsters should be. Jude was one of the better players in the team at 16/17 yrs old so people are thinking that's what other youngsters should also be. He is clearly a generational talent and unless you think James will be the key player for Real Madrid in 2/3 years then I wouldn't compare him to Jude.

James is still 19 and is starting to look like he could push for a regular place in the team. That is pretty normal development for a young player. I agree with those saying he doesn't really fit into the current system but I think this current system is more Rooney trying to work with what he has and come next season (assuming Rooney is still here which I think he will be) then we will see the 433 again and James fits perfectly into that as a no.8.
08:50, Mon 27 Nov
GonzaloFlores
I wonder if Jude is altering peoples views of what our youngsters should be. Jude was one of the better players in the team at 16/17 yrs old so people are thinking that's what other youngsters should also be. He is clearly a generational talent and unless you think James will be the key player for Real Madrid in 2/3 years then I wouldn't compare him to Jude.

James is still 19 and is starting to look like he could push for a regular place in the team. That is pretty normal development for a young player. I agree with those saying he doesn't really fit into the current system but I think this current system is more Rooney trying to work with what he has and come next season (assuming Rooney is still here which I think he will be) then we will see the 433 again and James fits perfectly into that as a no.8.

I think he'll score a lot of goals as an 8.

He has an instinct to get into the right areas at the right times.

Reminds me a bit of Lampard - let's hope he becomes as good.
08:55, Mon 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
At the game their player also seemed to launch into a two footed tackle which went unpunished.

Yeah, I didn't like that challenge at all.

Whether the guy was slightly touched or not - I see no reason it would have caused him to launch himself forward with two feet. I thought that should have been dealt with by minimum of a yellow card - potentially more.

I thought Bannan's challenge was borderline red as well, launched himself from a long way out with no attempt to get anywhere near the ball. Though my mates told me I was probably letting my intense dislike of Bannan cloud my judgement, which I have to accept might be true.
09:11, Mon 27 Nov
Yeah it was an awful lunge by Bannan. I’d forgotten about that
Tony Fantastico
09:46, Mon 27 Nov
Spike
Rab C Nesbitt

Yeah, I didn't like that challenge at all.

Whether the guy was slightly touched or not - I see no reason it would have caused him to launch himself forward with two feet. I thought that should have been dealt with by minimum of a yellow card - potentially more.

I thought Bannan's challenge was borderline red as well, launched himself from a long way out with no attempt to get anywhere near the ball. Though my mates told me I was probably letting my intense dislike of Bannan cloud my judgement, which I have to accept might be true.

I didn't see this two footed tackle, completely missed it.

The Bannan one wasn't a red, a lot by me said it was but i don't think so. Just a late tackle, a little high. Not two footed, didn't jump and not too high.

He's a fanny but he's a good player is Bannan.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:44, Mon 27 Nov
He launched himself from about 8 yards away. Yes he slid but you can’t do that nowadays
Tony Fantastico