20:01, Sat 25 Nov
Will anyone else be watching later?

Hailing from Northants, I'm biased but I think Cameron is going to go for the KO. Take it out of the hands of the judges seeing as the whole event is geared up again for Katie.
20:05, Sat 25 Nov
100% I want Taylor to Win but I think Courtney wins on points, would love to be surprised.
20:37, Sat 25 Nov
I think Cameron will win too .... we looking at about 10.30pm for the ring walk for the main event ?
20:41, Sat 25 Nov
Yep, 10:30pm for the ringwalks. The undercard has been pretty poor so far in all honesty.

I've still got the possibility of Cameron being stiffed on a controversial decision in the back of my mind given its for all her belts AGAIN, in Ireland AGAIN.

But then I think if she was going to get done over, it would have been last time. If anything the first fight has set a precedent and Taylor is going to have to work very hard to clearly take rounds off Cameron.
20:55, Sat 25 Nov
Yeah ... just turned it on anyway ... watching Donovan v Ball
21:03, Sat 25 Nov
Donovan impressive there, good hand speed
21:29, Sat 25 Nov
This Cully looks very tall for a lightweight

Just googled him and 6'2" and just over 9.5 stone ! That's a bit freakish

... and watching him, he jabs so high that it leaves a larger than usual amount of his side susceptible to body shots
21:42, Sat 25 Nov
I've seen him a few times and prior to his last fight, he used look to bully fights and control the range with his ridiculous reach. Then he came across a Mexican chap last time who got into him on the inside and completely sparked him out. Looks like he's carrying some mental scars from that as he's been far more tentative this fight.
21:46, Sat 25 Nov
Cameron on points for me
Happy Clapper
21:47, Sat 25 Nov
I've seen him a few times and prior to his last fight, he used look to bully fights and control the range with his ridiculous reach. Then he came across a Mexican chap last time who got into him on the inside and completely sparked him out. Looks like he's carrying some mental scars from that as he's been far more tentative this fight.

That would explain why he isn't making the most of the obvious advantages he has ... he has an incredible reach for a lightweight
22:07, Sat 25 Nov
Mould for me .... but fighting away from home we shall have to see
22:10, Sat 25 Nov
Yeah, not sure about those cards at all.
22:12, Sat 25 Nov
Yeah, not sure about those cards at all.

4 and 3 clear rounds is ridiculous .... i thought it was a lot lot tighter than that
22:15, Sat 25 Nov
The fact the other judge gave it to Mould by 3 rounds as well is equally as suspect. It's those huge swings that ruin close fights.
22:25, Sat 25 Nov
The fact the other judge gave it to Mould by 3 rounds as well is equally as suspect. It's those huge swings that ruin close fights.

Yes, i didn't see there being more than one round in it either way ... maybe two clear rounds to Mould