22:33, Sat 25 Nov
Agreed. I had Mould winning.

I might have to watch the main event without the sound on. If the build up and Andy Lee's commentary for the last fight sets any precedent, you'd have no idea that it's Cameron who is the undisputed champion and has already beaten Taylor convincingly before.
22:35, Sat 25 Nov
I think Cameron will win too .... we looking at about 10.30pm for the ring walk for the main event ?

Having said that, in the interviews they showed during the Cully/Mould fight i thought Cameron seemed a bit negative and didn't really want this rematch. She'll need to shake that off by the time the bell goes.
22:38, Sat 25 Nov
I can see how it comes across that way. From what I've seen in other interviews, if anything it's got her angry and given her more reason to go and make a statement. I think Taylor missed a trick not putting Cameron under a bit of pressure in her own back yard, it's easier being cast as the underdog.
22:46, Sat 25 Nov
R1 - that looked slightly more like a knockdown by Cameron to me, not a slip
22:46, Sat 25 Nov
That's a knockdown every day of the week. How that was ruled a slip is ridiculous. Cameron still won the round though.
22:48, Sat 25 Nov
Knockdown, wasn’t a slip
22:56, Sat 25 Nov
Not going Cameron's way, this.
23:00, Sat 25 Nov
Not going Cameron's way, this.

Nope ... i've got Taylor ahead 3-2 .. maybe even 4-1
23:02, Sat 25 Nov
Okay - home advantage ... let's say 4-2 Taylor
23:05, Sat 25 Nov
Cameron has panicked and lost her composure somewhat

5-2 Taylor
23:05, Sat 25 Nov
I have KT one round up but it's v close. Good fight.
23:08, Sat 25 Nov
5-3 Taylor for me
23:11, Sat 25 Nov
6-3 ?
23:11, Sat 25 Nov
Cameron's been back in it the last few rounds. Katie just keeps holding and hasn't been penalised at all. Home cards will probably give it by a bigger that realistic margin to Katie.
23:14, Sat 25 Nov
Taylor for me ... either 7-3 or 6-4 ... glad i didn't have money on it