11:20, Sun 26 Nov
It sounds like he actually plays with no fear and a lot of fans can't handle it!
11:21, Sun 26 Nov
The people in front of me yesterday shouting "FORWARD" every 3 effing seconds make it why we can't have nice things.
11:23, Sun 26 Nov
They just absolutely love Birmingham
Happy Clapper
11:32, Sun 26 Nov
😁 Wasn't a lot of love in the air by me!
11:32, Sun 26 Nov
Le Mod
I thought he was our best player in the first half (even before the goal), though it was a very low bar. Laird took over second half and Stansfield got more involved

He kept it 34 times out 37 by the way, some lovely passes and touches first half

That’s the way I saw it, along with Buchanan who also had a good game.
11:37, Sun 26 Nov
Yeah Buchanan was outstanding second half before he came off, he’s got a proper good mentality, a proper winner with quality to boot
Happy Clapper
11:37, Sun 26 Nov
It might have been just me but every time a player had the ball in space going forward the crowd noise sounded like hurry the f up rather than an excited come on. Almost screaming at them.

Bacuna played well I thought, he seemed to keep it more simple and make the passes quicker. He did put one straight out to no one in the 1st half I remember.

He can be the best and worst player on the pitch at the same time. But he never hides, always wants the ball and he always put a shift in. He's a key player for us.
11:41, Sun 26 Nov
He’s one that genuinely plays with no fear, is not impacted by the crowd, and is willing to take responsibility and take the ball when things aren’t going well, we speak about bravery in football, that’s what I define as true bravery/courage.

Laird and Buchanan are two others. James also has a lot of courage. We still have some who go into their shell.
Happy Clapper