10:22, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
TresorLuntala
O2 is crap wherever there is a crowd.
Should be fine in lower Kop then

Amazing how everyone is complaining about poor internet connectivity….in the days of old, long before the internet, wifi and when Blues were winning three or four on the bounce, people would get all the answers to their questions from one Knight…
His name ….
Sir Chenjin
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
10:25, Sun 26 Nov
Harbsbleu
Rab C Nesbitt
TresorLuntala
O2 is crap wherever there is a crowd.
Should be fine in lower Kop then

Amazing how everyone is complaining about poor internet connectivity….in the days of old, long before the internet, wifi and when Blues were winning three or four on the bounce, people would get all the answers to their questions from one Knight…
His name ….
Sir Chenjin

No internet service in my area when I left for work this morning, so to get my fix of e-connectivity I took the bus, went upstairs and shouted out "Blues won yesterday yee ha". Didn't get much response, so Just like being on FaceAche really.....
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
10:49, Sun 26 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Faultless 5g Vodafone signal every match.

Mine is awful. EE was perfect. Changed to Vodafone last year and it's none existent.
09:57, Thu 30 Nov
johnthefence
Don’t know if it’s my phone or my network provider (O2) but from about 2 o’clock every match day l can’t get on line.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Is there anything else l could do?

Would be good if the the club could provide internet coverage / pass word to us if that were possible. ( l’m a bit of a dinosaur so don’t knock me if that’s not do-able)

Impressed at Blackburn last night, couldn’t get roaming coverage again, but l found l could sign on as an “Ewood guest” without even the need for a password. Lots of Blackburn features, which if it were replicated for Blues at St Andrews would be great. It also gave internet access throughout the game. C’mon Blues, sort it out!!