[www.bcfc.com]
10:01, Mon 27 Nov
Its on sky red button
10:02, Mon 27 Nov
Shit I think I might actually watch this you know
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:20, Mon 27 Nov
If you've got NOWtv as well, you have to go on sport tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom to "bonus streams", can be a ball ache to find.
14:07, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Shit I think I might actually watch this you know
Spaces available on a coach 😉
Tony Fantastico
14:10, Mon 27 Nov
Got the babs as the wife is back at work now, otherwise I'd have to find another excuse to say no.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:13, Mon 27 Nov
Translation- the Mrs doesn’t let you out two nights in a row and villa are at home on Thursday.
14:15, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Translation- the Mrs doesn’t let you out two nights in a row and villa are at home on Thursday.
😳
Tony Fantastico
14:19, Mon 27 Nov
Shocking how many we've sold for this, being a fairly simple journey and £20.
14:30, Mon 27 Nov
And quicker than getting to Cov.
14:32, Mon 27 Nov
Simple journey? For a night match in Blackburn In November? With the M6 and rail services competing in the total unreliability stakes? No thanks.
Good luck to all those travelling.
15:29, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

To be honest, you couldn't pay me to go to Blackburn away on a Wednesday night in (almost) December for a bog standard league game.

Fed up of insipid shite away defeats where we do eff all for 90 minutes but make it all ok by saying "we always lose there".
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:46, Mon 27 Nov
We took a fair few to Preston at a higher cost. Keep up the cracking support, lads.
16:17, Mon 27 Nov
danielbcfc
We took a fair few to Preston at a higher cost. Keep up the cracking support, lads.

Yeah but we were gonna win the league then.
We are sh*t again now.
18:31, Mon 27 Nov
I was going but instead I will be knocking doors with Tamworth Rotary Club santa sleigh collection.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years