[www.bcfc.com]
10:01, Mon 27 Nov
Its on sky red button
10:02, Mon 27 Nov
Shit I think I might actually watch this you know
H

Consistently correct.
10:20, Mon 27 Nov
If you've got NOWtv as well, you have to go on sport tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom to "bonus streams", can be a ball ache to find.
14:07, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Shit I think I might actually watch this you know
Spaces available on a coach 😉
Tony Fantastico
14:10, Mon 27 Nov
Got the babs as the wife is back at work now, otherwise I'd have to find another excuse to say no.
H

Consistently correct.
14:13, Mon 27 Nov
Translation- the Mrs doesn’t let you out two nights in a row and villa are at home on Thursday.
14:15, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Translation- the Mrs doesn’t let you out two nights in a row and villa are at home on Thursday.
😳
Tony Fantastico
14:19, Mon 27 Nov
Shocking how many we've sold for this, being a fairly simple journey and £20.
14:30, Mon 27 Nov
And quicker than getting to Cov.
14:32, Mon 27 Nov
Simple journey? For a night match in Blackburn In November? With the M6 and rail services competing in the total unreliability stakes? No thanks.
Good luck to all those travelling.
15:29, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

To be honest, you couldn't pay me to go to Blackburn away on a Wednesday night in (almost) December for a bog standard league game.

Fed up of insipid shite away defeats where we do eff all for 90 minutes but make it all ok by saying "we always lose there".
H

Consistently correct.
15:46, Mon 27 Nov
We took a fair few to Preston at a higher cost. Keep up the cracking support, lads.
16:17, Mon 27 Nov
danielbcfc
We took a fair few to Preston at a higher cost. Keep up the cracking support, lads.

Yeah but we were gonna win the league then.
We are sh*t again now.
18:31, Mon 27 Nov
I was going but instead I will be knocking doors with Tamworth Rotary Club santa sleigh collection.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years