12:37, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Blues put a stat out last week, haven't we had 100 consecutive games with a youth team graduate in the team?

Not sure if that's a start or just matchday squad. I thought it was impressive though.

I think it's as part of the squad.
12:54, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Blues put a stat out last week, haven't we had 100 consecutive games with a youth team graduate in the team?

Not sure if that's a start or just matchday squad. I thought it was impressive though.

It sounds impressive, even if it is just as part of the squad... though I wonder how well it compares to other clubs, perhaps it isn't that good!

Separately from that, between Grey and Bellingham I can only think of Bell (at Luton now) who has gone on to have a career above League One?
13:01, Mon 27 Nov
Snoop
Nikola Zigic

It sounds impressive, even if it is just as part of the squad... though I wonder how well it compares to other clubs, perhaps it isn't that good!

Separately from that, between Grey and Bellingham I can only think of Bell (at Luton now) who has gone on to have a career above League One?

Caolan Boyd-Munce is now playing for St Mirren in the SPL and was on the bench as an unused sub in the last NI game.

It is a struggle to think of players who we've missed out on though.
13:47, Mon 27 Nov
I saw Calum Scanlon was on the bench for Liverpool recently. He may well be one in the future, but obviously hasn't achieved anything yet.
14:12, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic

It seems it. But haven’t Man U done it in every game for over 50 years or summat saft?
Edit- it’s 86 years!
[www.manutd.com]
Tony Fantastico
14:59, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Hall, Jobe, Chang, James and Williams all played a decent amount of football.

Yes and no. We give out a lot of appearances but minutes are quite limited.

Last season Jordan James played 33 times but only for a total of about 1000 minutes (11.6 full games). This season he's played 457 minutes across 15 apps, total of 5.1 games.

Jobe last season had 22 apps but only a total of 612 minutes. Both of those are young players but are clearly capable of more - James has probably played about the same total of minutes for Wales this season as he has Blues. Jobe has played almost every game for Sunderland.

Hall would bring the average up tbf but even with him I'd say that we don't have an academy graduate who is a real key part of the team. They seem to rotate.