12:31, Wed 29 Nov
Yep, me too
12:53, Wed 29 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I would be disappointed. The patronising I've had for how many years off that lot, I was looking forward to them getting knocked down a peg or two.

Same. Do my head in. Hope it’s Bassini
13:10, Wed 29 Nov
GBBlue
I know I sound petty but I really hope the Baggies get a few uncomfortable seasons struggling at the wrong end of the Championship. It would gall me if they somehow ride through this financially difficult period with good results and a play-off place and then find a new owner in situ next season.

I don't particularly hate WBA and it isn't good to see our other West Midlands clubs struggling in League 1 or 2 (well except Villa who I would be euphoric should they ever drop to that position) but I do think they deserve a few years of purgatory like us.

I've personally nothing against Baggies, but we've already seen vile sail through it and apart from a couple of weeks in that summer where it was panic stations, they really got off light and came out the other side the club that we see now. Galling in the extreme.
Even the Dingles eventually came up smelling of roses.

I really hope this is our turn, but by feck we've had to pay for it if it is.;

I don’t wish any suffering on Albion or Wolves fans tbh and I’d like to see both doing well in the Premier League. I’ve lived amongst them most of my life and never had any bother with either, even in a packed Gifford Arms on a matchday evening (we weren’t playing them btw, I was on a freebie, I’m not mad). On both sides, when they find out I’m Blues they invariably say “we hate villa too”. I care less about villa’s success now than ever before because if Knighthead pull off what they’re hoping to achieve we’ll be bigger and better than all three, carrying the name of the city as we do it and we’ll have done it the hard way which will make it so much sweeter.

One day, in my lifetime, the lyrics of our club anthem will come true and we’ll be there (where?) at the end of the road. Some believe that that dream is now in sight, others, due to being tired and weary, believe it’s another mirage or another castle built on sand. Some are choosing to be miserable on the journey and act like spoilt kids demanding to get there sooner or back seat drivers, criticising the driver and knowing more than the sat nav, despite never driving or knowing the actual way to the destination.

Others are determined to enjoy the ride, acting like excited kids wondering what it’ll be like when they’re finally there, or singing and clapping along to the driver’s playlist. There’s a some being car sick, a few licking windows and a couple of rogues on the back seat causing trouble for their own amusement but the only question is do you stay on the bus?
13:29, Wed 29 Nov
Some are choosing to be miserable on the journey...Others are determined to enjoy the ride.....

There’s some being car sick, a few licking windows and a couple of rogues on the back seat causing trouble for their own amusement but the only question is do you stay on the bus?

...yes you do 😤
13:32, Wed 29 Nov
Why the emoji?
13:35, Wed 29 Nov
...my user name, the emoji looks like Mr Miyagi (or the closest one to it) 😤

I'm not really angry 😂 😤
13:38, Wed 29 Nov
Oh, ok.

So which are you - misery guts, happy clapper or window licker?
13:43, Wed 29 Nov
...very optimistic about the journey we are on 😤
14:04, Wed 29 Nov
Excellent. That emoji is now hilarious in context. Maybe others could adopt emojis that best represent their character as signatures? Plenty of these available

😡🤗🤔🫨🤡👏👍👎🍆💦🥔🥜
16:25, Wed 29 Nov
Speaking as Blues’ Handsworth correspondent, Albion ok.
17:31, Wed 29 Nov
QBBC2
GBBlue
I know I sound petty but I really hope the Baggies get a few uncomfortable seasons struggling at the wrong end of the Championship. It would gall me if they somehow ride through this financially difficult period with good results and a play-off place and then find a new owner in situ next season.

I don't particularly hate WBA and it isn't good to see our other West Midlands clubs struggling in League 1 or 2 (well except Villa who I would be euphoric should they ever drop to that position) but I do think they deserve a few years of purgatory like us.

I've personally nothing against Baggies, but we've already seen vile sail through it and apart from a couple of weeks in that summer where it was panic stations, they really got off light and came out the other side the club that we see now. Galling in the extreme.

I don’t wish any suffering on Albion or Wolves fans tbh and I’d like to see both doing well in the Premier League. I’ve lived amongst them most of my life and never had any bother with either, even in a packed Gifford Arms on a matchday evening (we weren’t playing them btw, I was on a freebie, I’m not mad). On both sides, when they find out I’m Blues they invariably say “we hate villa too”. I care less about villa’s success now than ever before because if Knighthead pull off what they’re hoping to achieve we’ll be bigger and better than all three, carrying the name of the city as we do it and we’ll have done it the hard way which will make it so much sweeter.

One day, in my lifetime, the lyrics of our club anthem will come true and we’ll be there (where?) at the end of the road. Some believe that that dream is now in sight, others, due to being tired and weary, believe it’s another mirage or another castle built on sand. Some are choosing to be miserable on the journey and act like spoilt kids demanding to get there sooner or back seat drivers, criticising the driver and knowing more than the sat nav, despite never driving or knowing the actual way to the destination.

Others are determined to enjoy the ride, acting like excited kids wondering what it’ll be like when they’re finally there, or singing and clapping along to the driver’s playlist. There’s a some being car sick, a few licking windows and a couple of rogues on the back seat causing trouble for their own amusement but the only question is do you stay on the bus?
As a yammer Cradley Heath for 24 years and Blackheath 24 years, I relate to that
Tony Fantastico
19:03, Wed 29 Nov
QBBC2
GBBlue

Excellent - happy clapper when I'm not licking the window 👍
Up the feckin Blues
14:15, Thu 30 Nov
El Mayor
Newbs

I'll believe it when I see it, not before.

This seems to back up what you are saying and also the dire situation they are in

[twitter.com]
14:32, Thu 30 Nov
Wish we’d have gone for Corberan and Asante in the summer and my mukka Mowatt would still get in our side. I’d be after a keeper off them, Asante and Reyes Cleary
Tony Fantastico
14:50, Thu 30 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Wish we’d have gone for Corberan and Asante in the summer and my mukka Mowatt would still get in our side. I’d be after a keeper off them, Asante and Reyes Cleary

If Rooney doesn't work out, Corberan is my #1 choice, outstanding manager.