11:43, Tue 28 Nov
Le Mod
Knightead wise I've always been 100% on board and buzzing, and I'm even more buzzing after last night, the future is incredibly bright

Rooney wise.. he did speak far more concisely, confidently and coherently, it was noticeable that there were zero erms, or pauses, or looks away, it must be a tv camera thing. What he said and showed was very good, and made sense, my gripe would be what he showed and said is not necessarily what we have been trying to do every game (Southampton we went long ball and 451 for example), so I would have been more enthused if I had seen us trying the same things each game and could see that we were sticking to these principles, it does feel like we've chopped and changed a lot and not embedded anything, yet.

The plans and principles are sound, I remain undecided that he is the man to implement them effectively, but hopefully in time he gets it right, fair play to him for fronting up.
Cheers mate. Agree with that actually
Tony Fantastico
15:04, Tue 28 Nov
Thanks Dan will await the rest of your reports.
15:25, Tue 28 Nov
Totally agree. 👍
19:37, Tue 28 Nov
David Xavis
El Mayor
jefflynneshair
Does anyone know if Neil Moxley was there? Looked to me like Cook offered a slight dig at the media in the little bit that I saw.

He wasn’t. I saw him on Thursday and he said he wasn’t going. For the best imo.

Haha, brill. Hope he stays away for good.

He just needs to get over himself and let it go. He still has a voice in the media and this is only going to damage him, but him getting on board benefits him and the club.

To get where they are going, we need media exposure, so the more the merrier.

Come back Moxley and join the train, the rest of us have. Why the hell would you want to miss out on this.

PS: still hurts that I got banned on this board for calling out Moxley on this board, saying no worse than what Rab has said. I was spot on with what I said at the time and even more so now.
19:40, Tue 28 Nov
Le Mod
Was a very interesting and informative night and a hell of a lot to take in, I went away feeling very positive that we have a lot of exceptionally competent and experienced people now heading up key parts of the club, the infrastructure fella Nick Smith was very impressive, we are lucky to have some of these people working for our club.

Do you feel any better about Rooney and the direction he wants to take the side? I know you've been doubting he can do it on the showings up to now.
I know it's only talk, but a lot of other attendees were fairly impressed with him?

Edit...ignore me, just read your reply to Rab above.
Up the feckin Blues