21:08, Wed 29 Nov
Was any of it on how to defend?
21:10, Wed 29 Nov
I genuinely don't see what others see when they say "it will come", "give him time" etc. It's been a complete shambles since he took over.
21:10, Wed 29 Nov

Least miserable Yorkshireman.
21:11, Wed 29 Nov
No, no. You're not allowed to say that, otherwise you'll be labelled a Dvb and not a real fan.
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:12, Wed 29 Nov
That's in part two of the slide deck. It is forthcoming once he gets half of his pay packet.
21:13, Wed 29 Nov
The defence does seem to have gone to pot after previously looking solid. I'm not panicking. Things take time.
21:13, Wed 29 Nov
it needed a slide on how to stop Ruddy dropping howlers
21:14, Wed 29 Nov
Ribeye
The defence does seem to have gone to pot after previously looking solid. I'm not panicking. Things take time.

What are we waiting for?
21:14, Wed 29 Nov
How Rooney gets the blame for the keeper throwing in 2 goals is mad. It should be 1-1.

Please stfu.

Thanks in advance
21:16, Wed 29 Nov
we've got Ashley Cole and John O'Shea as coaches sure they must be able to impart some sort of impact and wisdom.

Anyway we are still in this.
21:17, Wed 29 Nov
We look really good in parts but we’re useless at defending quick one touch football
21:23, Wed 29 Nov
Ribeye

Hmm I wonder what happened which coincided with the defence going to shit...
21:24, Wed 29 Nov
ZLAMMER
we've got Ashley Cole and John O'Shea as coaches sure they must be able to impart some sort of impact and wisdom.

Anyway we are still in this.

Ashley Cole is an attack minded coach, stated in his welcome interview on BluesTV that he didn’t like the defensive side of coaching.
C'est la vie
21:35, Wed 29 Nov
You’re f**king hilarious mate!