21:42, Wed 29 Nov
Yorkshireblue
Was any of it on how to defend?

Jumped in when we went 3 down - very badly I agree. But then not a peep when we fought back.

Should never have lost this but why fans love to take the opportunity to mock and be as negative as possible as soon as possible is really odd to me.
21:46, Wed 29 Nov
newblue
Yorkshireblue

Jumped in when we went 3 down - very badly I agree. But then not a peep when we fought back.

Should never have lost this but why fans love to take the opportunity to mock and be as negative as possible as soon as possible is really odd to me.

No no, you're not allowed to say that, or you'll be labelled a pro Rooneyier and a happy clapper.
Up the feckin Blues
21:46, Wed 29 Nov
Yorkshireblue

Yes I’m biased but how much of this do we have to put up with before it gets better. I just see a team who look like conceding every time the opposition attacks, hope we get enough points to survive relegation .
22:04, Wed 29 Nov
ZLAMMER
we've got Ashley Cole and John O'Shea as coaches sure they must be able to impart some sort of impact and wisdom.

Anyway we are still in this.
Maybe they just want to rob a living
22:05, Wed 29 Nov
albi
ZLAMMER
we've got Ashley Cole and John O'Shea as coaches sure they must be able to impart some sort of impact and wisdom.

Probably tactically naive and deluded too
22:20, Wed 29 Nov
newblue
albi
ZLAMMER

Probably tactically naive and deluded too

O’Shea has been stealing a living for the past 3 years with Ireland - something like 6 wins in 30 games all against minnows Gibraltar, Armenia, etc.
22:22, Wed 29 Nov
Tha bastard should be locked up for that
22:22, Wed 29 Nov
Sorry, needed a ‘ tactically naive’, not a variation on ‘robbing a living’.
22:31, Wed 29 Nov
Tha Project OBE

Please stfu.

Thanks in advance
👏🏻
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:47, Wed 29 Nov
Steve Whitton
Yorkshireblue

Yes I’m biased but how much of this do we have to put up with before it gets better. I just see a team who look like conceding every time the opposition attacks, hope we get enough points to survive relegation .

Have you any idea how entitled that sounds? It’s been 7 games ffs? We played well tonight just a couple of individual errors cost us.
The clubs past of being hard to beat & playing hoofball is going thankfully because it doesn’t attract better players & doesn’t put bums on seats & it doesn’t increase revenue. I told my son in law who’s a doghead to watch as their would be goals in it & he enjoyed it. Even though he loves Ruddy & Sanderson he quickly pointed out they look like ducks out of water playing from the back & beilik too.
Rooney will be able to attract a better quality of player than dvb no doubt & i think with a few personnel changes we might have a decent ball playing side.

Imagine that.
22:51, Wed 29 Nov
No, no. You're not allowed to say that, otherwise you'll be labelled a Dvb and not a real fan.

Sorry - but i heard Cook say last night that it's good to challenge things, good to question things, good to look for evidence to support facts ... and he doesn't want "yes men".

Most of all Cook hates mediocrity.

Seems to me at the moment you either support Cook (which i do) and question Rooney ... or just be what Cook hates "a yes man" who doesn't support questioning and challenging
22:51, Wed 29 Nov
johnnyspex
Steve Whitton
Yorkshireblue

Have you any idea how entitled that sounds? It’s been 7 games ffs? We played well tonight just a couple of individual errors cost us.
The clubs past of being hard to beat & playing hoofball is going thankfully because it doesn’t attract better players & doesn’t put bums on seats & it doesn’t increase revenue. I told my son in law who’s a doghead to watch as their would be goals in it & he enjoyed it. Even though he loves Ruddy & Sanderson he quickly pointed out they look like ducks out of water playing from the back & beilik too.
Rooney will be able to attract a better quality of player than dvb no doubt & i think with a few personnel changes we might have a decent ball playing side.

Imagine that.
👏

Your last 2 words..too many cant though sadly and some seem to relish in despair, really baffles me
22:52, Wed 29 Nov
johnnyspex
Steve Whitton
Yorkshireblue

Imagine that.

Losing as often as we are will mean less fans and bums on seats.
22:53, Wed 29 Nov
Steve Whitton
Yorkshireblue

Imagine that.

"& doesn’t put bums on seats & it doesn’t increase revenue."

It's time to move on from JE, i know, but didn't we sell out almost all of the home games that he was in charge for this season ?
22:53, Wed 29 Nov
Partisan Blues Fan
johnnyspex
Steve Whitton
Yorkshireblue

Imagine that.
👏

Your last 2 words..too many cant though sadly and some seem to relish in despair, really baffles me

Nah, we just don't like to see us lose and would rather us have results. Mental i know.

You can keep clapping performances though instead of results. No one can force you to change what you are bothered about.