14:12, Sat 2 Dec
3 changes. Juke, James and Drameh out; Laird. Myoshi, Burke start.

Linked Image
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
Ruddy
Laird
Aiwu
Sanderson
Buchanan
Bielik
Bacuna
Myoshi
Stansfield
Dembele
Burke
14:16, Sat 2 Dec
Dropping James is lunacy
Probably our strongest team, although would play James.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
14:28, Sat 2 Dec
Burke isn’t in our strongest line up. Going to be very open in midfield again. I would have JJ in too.
14:32, Sat 2 Dec
Same here. Not knocking the guy, but I don’t really get what WR thinks Burke will bring to the team.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
14:36, Sat 2 Dec
Nevermind.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:36, Sat 2 Dec
Not yet
14:39, Sat 2 Dec
Can't see us winning today, going for a boring 1-1
Just now! Lol
He's great at pressing when we don't have the ball and a Target for Ruddy when we do (not that I've seen his heading lead to anything for us). We also need some height for defending set pieces, we've got a lot of short players in other positions.

I'd much rather have James in the team than Burke - the difference in skill is huge, hopefully James will come on after 60-65 mins. Wouldn't mind seeing Ivan get a run out at some point as well, before Gardner at least.
14:41, Sat 2 Dec
PRBlue
Burke isn’t in our strongest line up. Going to be very open in midfield again. I would have JJ in too.

Agreed, drop burke for JJ with stansfield up top. MIYOSHI and stansfield seem to be on the same wavelength as eachother. JJ deserves a proper run in the team
14:42, Sat 2 Dec
Felix1875
He's great at pressing when we don't have the ball and a Target for Ruddy when we do (not that I've seen his heading lead to anything for us). We also need some height for defending set pieces, we've got a lot of short players in other positions.

I'd much rather have James in the team than Burke - the difference in skill is huge, hopefully James will come on after 60-65 mins. Wouldn't mind seeing Ivan get a run out at some point as well, before Gardner at least.

Burke has pace also.
Up the feckin Blues
14:44, Sat 2 Dec
A good start and an early goal this could be 3-0 win for blues.

Slow start and no early goal it could be a poor 0-0 or 1-1.
14:46, Sat 2 Dec
Dropping James is lunacy

Can only assume he's carrying a bit of a knock, otherwise I agree.