18:09, Sat 2 Dec
Was being sung but with Rooney’s name replacing Carson according to a fella on WM. Heard a few Rooney songs coming from the top of block 11 so wonder if this was in response?
18:21, Sat 2 Dec
Didn’t hear that. Poor if so.
18:29, Sat 2 Dec
By about 5 at the back of Block 11. Quickly drowned out
18:32, Sat 2 Dec
I can confirm this was sung by a group in the tilton block by us. I’m getting more and more into the Rooney out camp each passing game, but those chants were still out of order.

It’s all very toxic atm, and that’s what really concerning me, just as much as the dross football.
18:35, Sat 2 Dec
He was definitely booed too by lots around me on my way out when be came to clap the fans
20:15, Sat 2 Dec
Let’s hope Tom didn’t hear it or he will be telling the fans off again
20:19, Sat 2 Dec
Singing that about a Blues manager after 8 games.

Honestly, some of the utter mouth breathing cretins we have supporting us don't deserve success.

Mortifyingly embarrassing.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I totally agree. Absolutely ridiculous
Nikola Zigic

Honestly, some of the utter mouth breathing cretins we have supporting us don't deserve success.

👍
Tony Fantastico
21:04, Sat 2 Dec
Nikola Zigic

It’s absolutely dogshit - we used to be able to deride v*lla for shit like this. Absolutely awful fans.
21:04, Sat 2 Dec
Absolutely. We're getting worse weekly.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:29, Sat 2 Dec
You would obviously be much happier if they pulled out and sold us back to BSHL. It’s pathetic. Best owners we’ll ever have but you won’t see it because you’re blinded by hate and anger. They may or may not have made a mistake with sacking JE and replacing him with Rooney- only time will tell (and I don’t mean 8 games) but this will all be insignificant in 3 years time because they WILL drive us forward with or without Rooney and with or without you.
21:33, Sat 2 Dec
It’s really bad but supported. the team and players to the final whistle more than 99.9% of you but then went apeshit at the final whistle. And told them what I thought of that shitshow.. Dogshit . Wank. eff this shit. .
22:22, Sat 2 Dec
He started the song mate 😉
22:39, Sat 2 Dec
Greebo joe
He started the song mate 😉

😂