23:30, Sat 2 Dec
Bluenose27
I can confirm this was sung by a group in the tilton block by us. I’m getting more and more into the Rooney out camp each passing game, but those chants were still out of order.

It’s all very toxic atm, and that’s what really concerning me, just as much as the dross football.
He needs to win 1 of the next four games or the Stoke home game will be really bad. He may be gone early next year I think as the amount of fans who want him gone are getting close to 50%. The atmosphere at home will affect the players as they are only human and they will make mistakes thus further increasing the chances of bad results. Our away form is atrocious. The form of the bottom 4 is worrying 😟
00:38, Sun 3 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Singing that about a Blues manager after 8 games.

Honestly, some of the utter mouth breathing cretins we have supporting us don't deserve success.

Mortifyingly embarrassing.

It's disgraceful. It's something many many Blues fans would never contemplate doing.
It would be a shame but can see that resulting in a real issue.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Partisan Blues Fan
Bluenose27
I can confirm this was sung by a group in the tilton block by us. I’m getting more and more into the Rooney out camp each passing game, but those chants were still out of order.

It’s all very toxic atm, and that’s what really concerning me, just as much as the dross football.
He needs to win 1 of the next four games or the Stoke home game will be really bad. He may be gone early next year I think as the amount of fans who want him gone are getting close to 50%. The atmosphere at home will affect the players as they are only human and they will make mistakes thus further increasing the chances of bad results. Our away form is atrocious. The form of the bottom 4 is worrying 😟

That's fascinating !
Really interested in your assertion that close to 50% want him gone. Curious to find out if it's reached 47 0r 48 0r 49 % and just how you're calibrating that ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
You would obviously be much happier if they pulled out and sold us back to BSHL. It’s pathetic. Best owners we’ll ever have but you won’t see it because you’re blinded by hate and anger. They may or may not have made a mistake with sacking JE and replacing him with Rooney- only time will tell (and I don’t mean 8 games) but this will all be insignificant in 3 years time because they WILL drive us forward with or without Rooney and with or without you.

Absolutely correct, I cannot fathom the hatred from so many towards the ownership. Mainly keyboard warriors but the internet brings out the worst in people. The comments on bcfc Instagram pages are hideous half the time it's shameful honestly.

Asking for bshl back and worse
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
Many on the internet are just playing to the crowd. Very few real supporters if any would have a pop at the owners.

Mainstream Social media is a real problem hopefully people will tire of it and it will fade away in time. It is mostly people talking to themselves anyway.
generalBlue
Partisan Blues Fan
Bluenose27

That's fascinating !
Really interested in your assertion that close to 50% want him gone. Curious to find out if it's reached 47 0r 48 0r 49 % and just how you're calibrating that ?
People online not just here. There are the same posters on here who we all could name but comments from others here suggest support is gone or is seriously being tested. Online there are more being vocal. It will snowball if we lose the next 4. There is a real danger we could be very close to bottom 3 by xmas.
08:37, Sun 3 Dec
Brian Sutherland'
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
You would obviously be much happier if they pulled out and sold us back to BSHL. It’s pathetic. Best owners we’ll ever have but you won’t see it because you’re blinded by hate and anger. They may or may not have made a mistake with sacking JE and replacing him with Rooney- only time will tell (and I don’t mean 8 games) but this will all be insignificant in 3 years time because they WILL drive us forward with or without Rooney and with or without you.

Absolutely correct, I cannot fathom the hatred from so many towards the ownership. Mainly keyboard warriors but the internet brings out the worst in people. The comments on bcfc Instagram pages are hideous half the time it's shameful honestly.

Asking for bshl back and worse

Is there hatred for the owners? I've not seen it on here or Twitter. I think lots of people think they/Cook made a very bad decision in replacing JE with Rooney. That doesn't equate to hatred
08:38, Sun 3 Dec
I just don't want them to get disheartened because of a few utter idiots.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Fans are entitled to their opinion I suppose.

Aside from the great stuff that’s going on off the pitch ultimately fans want to go and watch their team play some decent football win or lose.
If a new manager comes in and does what WR has done to us results and performance wise your going to get the same anywhere in the country I’m afraid.
LBN
11:06, Sun 3 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn

Loved reading this.
I'm not happy with recent performances, but the owners deserve my patience
Scoot Mcgoot
Fans are entitled to their opinion I suppose.

Aside from the great stuff that’s going on off the pitch ultimately fans want to go and watch their team play some decent football win or lose.
If a new manager comes in and does what WR has done to us results and performance wise you’re going to get the same anywhere in the country I’m afraid.

Agree with this. Not that it justifies booing and abuse, but it’s hardly surprising it’s all a bit flat and despondent as we’re no different to fans up and down the country. It would probably too different if JE was still here and had this 8 game run, and he would have the credit of the preceding good results.
11:23, Sun 3 Dec
Nikola Zigic
I just don't want them to get disheartened because of a few utter idiots.

They can't and won't expect overwhelming love and support from fans when we can barely win a game. They aren't thick, they know football is a results game.

You can't expect fans to pay money, watch the team get worse, and clap and throw flowers towards the directors box.

If anything will dishearten them it will be attendances. Which again will be linked to results.
12:05, Sun 3 Dec
CastleBlue
If anything will dishearten them it will be attendances. Which again will be linked to results.

And charging silly prices
12:42, Sun 3 Dec
Last week against Sheffield, when they scored they were singing the usual 'How s..t must you be we're winning away', when we equalised a few from block 11 responded with 'How s..t must you be we're drawing at home'. Gallows humour or just acceptance of how bad we have become?