21:54, Sat 2 Dec
I agree with you. It is a perfect example of really poor management. I admire fans for a positive approach to Mr Rooney's appointment and the opinion that time is required for this new philosophy to work. However with such poor management no progress will be achieved and it is highly likely that performances will result in a bottom six league position at best.
21:58, Sat 2 Dec
But we do this every season start of well get hopes up then when November comes we turn shit who ever the feckin manager is
22:06, Sat 2 Dec
That’s what happens when a manager’s comes in , doesn’t appreciate what occurred before he arrived and dictates a new style that no-one was previously working on. Then tells everyone they’re not good enough and should be replaced. So you think in a place of any work - factory /office/ oil rig// bus driver - any thing , this is going to work.
22:06, Sat 2 Dec
Obviously it doesn't help that some of the players aren't very good. Mr Rooney is clearly out of his depth from a management viewpoint. An experienced credible manager is really required.
22:16, Sat 2 Dec
That’s what happens when a manager’s comes in , doesn’t appreciate what occurred before he arrived and dictates a new style that no-one was previously working on. Then tells everyone they’re not good enough and should be replaced. So you think in a place of any work - factory /office/ oil rig// bus driver - any thing , this is going to work.

It’s not like any place of work. In a normal working environment, if some joker is underperforming they are held to account……if the manager is doing his job. The service/ organisation is more important than the individual. If the piss poor performance of the individual is affecting the team, burdening the better team players, they will be held to account….if the manager is any good.

There will be competency hearings: help, support and training will be offered, a clear and coherent pathway for improvement will be introduced, and if no improvement is apparent, after review, there will be consequences. More training, weekly supervision, redeployment, dismissal, death. In that order.

I don’t think football operates like that.

Might be wrong though.