22:35, Sat 2 Dec
NorthernBlue
I agree. If the football isn’t great sometimes we can accept it a bit more if the operations are running smoothly. We can have a drink, something to eat and laugh about things being the way they’ve always been on the pitch. But to get the operations so badly wrong when the football is beyond crap is unforgivable in my opinion. Do an NPS survey and see what we all say… it won’t be pretty but it should pin-point areas to improve on. We’ve accepted crap for so long we’ve just become apathetic in my opinion.

The days of gallows humour are long gone, it’s now cheap songs aimed at the manager, booing and a sense of entitlement.

Absofeckinglutely. And you can’t blame the football because that’s been mostly shite for most of my lifetime. The gallows humour is what I fell in love with. The shift to entitlement is what stopped me going.
22:49, Sat 2 Dec
Thank the good Lord above that you re-emerged mr Q
Email the club about it if you ain't happy. Sounds like your feedback is needed but there's not much point addressing the CEO on here.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
07:39, Sun 3 Dec
I want three junior home shirts for kids. What is that £150? No stock. The commercial side of Blues continues to be awful.
07:54, Sun 3 Dec
I’ve been receiving emails after each home game asking for feedback on the match experience

The club has been run on gas fumes for a decade. That can’t be fixed in weeks or months.

It’s going to need changes of suppliers,
It’s going to need changes of staff and processes
It’s going to need time