08:20, Sun 3 Dec
Can’t see more than a single point before then. Coventry Cardiff and Plymouth away and Leicester at home.

Stoke are shite, if that goes bad ways the fans will turn big time.
Already alluded to this on another post. We need 4 points from the next 4 games. There is a danger we could be just above the bottom 3
at xmas.
09:09, Sun 3 Dec
Almost Relegated by then with this Twunt in charge.
09:11, Sun 3 Dec
I'm rather hoping a new broom will be in place by then, just added it to my list for Santa.
09:19, Sun 3 Dec
johnthefence
Can’t see more than a single point before then. Coventry Cardiff and Plymouth away and Leicester at home.

Stoke are shite, if that goes bad ways the fans will turn big time.

Rotherham were supposed to be shite too.
09:25, Sun 3 Dec
I fear it’s already turned very toxic im afraid. Had sections of the crowd singing anti Rooney songs yesterday, and obviously he was booed off at both half and full time.
09:38, Sun 3 Dec
So people thinking a manager change would suddenly change the team again, we need to get behind Rooney, we need stability, the players we have are simply not good enough for what he wants to bring, they only know one way to play and that's never going to be good enough, give him January and summer transfer windows, if it's still not working then make the change, until then it's carry on, we were never going to be promotion contenders this season and there is absolutely no way we will go down, if we keep chopping and changing managers all the time we may just as well have stuck with BSHL, I think Rooney will eventually get it right.
09:44, Sun 3 Dec
gerry1875
So people thinking a manager change would suddenly change the team again, we need to get behind Rooney, we need stability, the players we have are simply not good enough for what he wants to bring, they only know one way to play and that's never going to be good enough, give him January and summer transfer windows, if it's still not working then make the change, until then it's carry on, we were never going to be promotion contenders this season and there is absolutely no way we will go down, if we keep chopping and changing managers all the time we may just as well have stuck with BSHL, I think Rooney will eventually get it right.

Repeating several times now, what in Rooney’s CV makes you think he’ll get it right?
09:52, Sun 3 Dec
johnthefence
gerry1875

Repeating several times now, what in Rooney’s CV makes you think he’ll get it right?
I can't answer that and you are correct about his CV, but from TWs interview at the open house Rooney is here to stay, give him a chance of the 2 windows I said and then see where we are, I was not in favour of Rooney being our manager but he is here, the owners don't seem to want him replaced, so we can only hope he will come good, I believe that we will improve under him but to be honest he won't take us up unless a major overhaul of the players is done, this squad is bang average and we are where we are in the league because of that, but I think Rooney will be here next season as well, he ain't going anywhere unless he resigns, which I doubt very much
09:52, Sun 3 Dec
Unfortunately WR has shown nothing to suggest he can stop this decline in form, yesterday was one of the easier games and going into a run of difficult games which doesn’t look good for us. Based on what he’s done so far it’s really difficult to think that we won’t be relegated this season because on current form we clearly will. We all want this succeed but it’s difficult at the moment to see how this can. I understand the desire to increase revenues at the club but this is challenging with failure on the pitch. If I was Mr Wagner I would be looking at the WR contract now for get out clauses for his inevitable sacking.
Sounds like a Christmas wish.
09:58, Sun 3 Dec
I am still in the "give him time camp" but it's just wrong to say we dont have players who could play that way. Laird, Drameh, Buchanan, Bielik, Bacuna, James, Dembele, Miyoshi, Stansfield, even Sanderson are decent players at this level. We also have a couple made of glass.

He needs to decide who and how, for now, else he might not get next summer.
10:00, Sun 3 Dec
gerry1875

what in his managerial career suggests he will eventually get it right?

i didnt follow his previous clubs too closely but by all accounts, he hasnt turned around any teams
10:03, Sun 3 Dec
What makes you back an unproven manager over players that were previously doing well and whom most fans on here thought were doing a good job?
10:03, Sun 3 Dec
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875

what in his managerial career suggests he will eventually get it right?

i didnt follow his previous clubs too closely but by all accounts, he hasnt turned around any teams
These owners will back him and ditch him if they don't get what they want, we have not had a transfer window yet under the ownership/Rooney combo that's why I say give him the 2 windows